Home

Old 07-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help??

I am not good at playing the market with the cards or anything , but this is the first year I've played DD on a regular basis .. I have a pretty decent team but am getting killed by people with the Bellingers and Trout's, so just trying to see if anyone has any tips on how to get the better cards without spending tons of money

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2020, 09:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Help??

You could start by trying to go after the past monthly/free cards (i.e. Correa, Gregorious, Bellinger, and associated cards), as well as the featured inning cards (i.e. Bob Gibson, Andre Dawson, etc...). The game this year features several methods to enhance your DD team for free, the Jackie Robinson program also being one method.

Furthermore, if you enjoy playing showdowns, could go after team affinity cards (also free); I have E. Davis, Thome, Hershiser, Wood, Evans, Schmidt, Gwynn, and they are great cards for cheap/free.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

Do the player programs. I’d start with the POTM ones first, each one gives you 5 diamond cards and Correa, Didi, and Bellinger are as good as any card you can buy on the market.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:03 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
Do the player programs. I’d start with the POTM ones first, each one gives you 5 diamond cards and Correa, Didi, and Bellinger are as good as any card you can buy on the market.
so i started with June because i want Belli and i got through the Zunino and almost finished with Aguliar but the way ive done it is play the moments then play the one game against the team on all star or better and then do the exhanges .. is there a quicker or cheaper way to do these than this or is it the best way?
Old 07-06-2020, 12:08 PM   #5
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

I hate moments, so I always try to do the stat missions first, then figure out what moments would be the least painful to do. One thing to keep in mind is that even though you can’t get earlier stage points when you’re in a later stage, the points for your current stage will carry over if you go over the points of that stage. Here’s an example in case I worded that weirdly. If you have 22 out of 25 points in stage one, if you then complete a mission worth 10 points, when you move on to stage 2, you would already have 7 points for stage 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2020, 12:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Nice thanks for the help I appreciate it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
I hate moments, so I always try to do the stat missions first, then figure out what moments would be the least painful to do. One thing to keep in mind is that even though you can’t get earlier stage points when you’re in a later stage, the points for your current stage will carry over if you go over the points of that stage. Here’s an example in case I worded that weirdly. If you have 22 out of 25 points in stage one, if you then complete a mission worth 10 points, when you move on to stage 2, you would already have 7 points for stage 2.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:57 PM   #7
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC24167
I am not good at playing the market with the cards or anything , but this is the first year I've played DD on a regular basis .. I have a pretty decent team but am getting killed by people with the Bellingers and Trout's, so just trying to see if anyone has any tips on how to get the better cards without spending tons of money

What does your primary team look like? If you can post the roster, I bet we can offer some suggestions.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:22 PM   #8
Rookie

I played alot of the team affinity but only for the Cards

LF-Brock
CF-Rickey Henderson
RF- Luis Gonzalez ( bought the home run pack)
3B-Nolan Gorman
SS- Mondesi
2B- Cano(Hr pack)
1B- Pujols
C- Posey

Bench
Freddie Freeman
Honus Wagner (free moment card)
Trea Turner
Sheffield
Molina

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »