Home

PRIDE, Strikeforce, WFA and Dana White's Contender Series to Likely Feature in UFC 4

This is a discussion on PRIDE, Strikeforce, WFA and Dana White's Contender Series to Likely Feature in UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2020, 11:29 AM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
PRIDE, Strikeforce, WFA and Dana White's Contender Series to Likely Feature in UFC 4

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2020, 11:31 AM   #2
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: PRIDE, Strikeforce, WFA and Dana White's Contender Series to Likely Feature in UF

Well now that’s interesting.. whats the full image?
Old 07-07-2020, 11:33 AM   #3
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Re: PRIDE, Strikeforce, WFA and Dana White's Contender Series to Likely Feature in UF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Well now that’s interesting.. whats the full image?
That's all there is to this one, unfortunately. Someone posted it on Reddit a few minutes ago. I did see someone find the game on the Xbox Store yesterday and I saw the top of the description - man, how I wanted him to view the whole thing, lol.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:34 AM   #4
Rookie

I haven't posted on these forums since ages but have been watching this forum a lot since the new ufc was announced. Just wanted to say I have been waiting for a LONG while to finally play with a pride ruleset and the things stated above. I might even update my base ps4 to a ps4 pro if they really implement these things. Wasn't really hyped but this..
Old 07-07-2020, 11:38 AM   #5
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsunny
I haven't posted on these forums since ages but have been watching this forum a lot since the new ufc was announced. Just wanted to say I have been waiting for a LONG while to finally play with a pride ruleset and the things stated above. I might even update my base ps4 to a ps4 pro if they really implement these things. Wasn't really hyped but this..
Glad to have you back! I would hold off on the Pro, though and wait for the PS5 as all games released from July onwards must be backwards compatible with PS5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2020, 11:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Can you imagine if they really implement this in combination with some proper ragdoll knockout animations and improved grappling?
Could potentially be the holy grail of mma games up to this point
Old 07-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #7
Banned

This is going to be insane on PS5, all they have to do is update the graphics when the new system is released, can they and will they update the entire game?
Old 07-07-2020, 11:43 AM   #8
MVP

Yaari's Arena

https://twitter.com/Mad_Dog_7754/sta...145332736?s=20

Here, the third pic showcases a ring. Big step towards that possible Pride setting.

Heres actual game footage. But poor quality.

https://twitter.com/Mad_Dog_7754/sta...145332736?s=20

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »