Home

Not Eligible for UFC 4 Beta

This is a discussion on Not Eligible for UFC 4 Beta within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #1
The One

EmazingErik's Arena

OVR: 0
Not Eligible for UFC 4 Beta

Just spoke to someone from chat on EA help and they said I'm not legible at all, which I really can't grasp in my head after being in previous titles betas. Very unfortunate. If anyone out there has a spare that you can send me that would be awesome. So for all of you who do have that beta, enjoy it for me and I guess I'll see y'all August 14.

www.twitch.tv/emazingerik
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2020, 08:28 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Not Eligible for UFC 4 Beta

Lucky for you
Old 07-14-2020, 10:25 AM   #3
Rookie

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. They initially told me the same thing when I contacted them but shortly after said they looked at my case again and found I was one of their “valuable players” and appreciated my interest in the game so they contacted the upper level team and got me a code. I’m not sure what makes me a “valuable player” though. I have been involved in previous betas and in the community for some time and subscribe to EA access. So perhaps that’s it? Or I was just lucky, I’m not sure.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:28 AM   #4
The One

EmazingErik's Arena

Aw man lucky you I wish I was a valuable player but I guess not being in their previous betas and countless hours on their game is valuable enough.

Old 07-14-2020, 10:31 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmazingErik
Aw man lucky you I wish I was a valuable player but I guess not being in their previous betas and countless hours on their game is valuable enough.
Yeah, I’m not sure if that was just a generic customer service term and I just happened to get the right person or if it meant anything more. I feel your disappointment though, I had the same feeling before as well. Wish I had some good advice to help you acquire one but I unfortunately do not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2020, 10:47 AM   #6
The One

EmazingErik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpdude9
I guess I was one of the lucky ones. They initially told me the same thing when I contacted them but shortly after said they looked at my case again and found I was one of their “valuable players” and appreciated my interest in the game so they contacted the upper level team and got me a code. I’m not sure what makes me a “valuable player” though. I have been involved in previous betas and in the community for some time and subscribe to EA access. So perhaps that’s it? Or I was just lucky, I’m not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpdude9
Yeah, I’m not sure if that was just a generic customer service term and I just happened to get the right person or if it meant anything more. I feel your disappointment though, I had the same feeling before as well. Wish I had some good advice to help you acquire one but I unfortunately do not.
No worries brutha, if by a miracle I get a code that'd be great but if not then I'll just have to wait until release day. I appreciate it tho!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »