Home

Connection Signal?

This is a discussion on Connection Signal? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2020, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Connection Signal?

I noticed that they had a connection signal notification in the UFC 4 beta. Green was for good, tan for ok, and red for bad. It also told you what the ms was. Does anyone know if we will still have the option to remove are self from the match if the connection was poor like we were able to in UFC 3? I really hope so because I really thought it was great to be able to do that so we would not be stuck in a really laggy match. I still do not know what puts you in the blue or red corner. Does anyone know the answer to this? I have heard a couple different answers but I am not sure which one is correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2020, 11:03 AM   #2
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Re: Connection Signal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
I noticed that they had a connection signal notification in the UFC 4 beta. Green was for good, tan for ok, and red for bad. It also told you what the ms was. Does anyone know if we will still have the option to remove are self from the match if the connection was poor like we were able to in UFC 3? I really hope so because I really thought it was great to be able to do that so we would not be stuck in a really laggy match. I still do not know what puts you in the blue or red corner. Does anyone know the answer to this? I have heard a couple different answers but I am not sure which one is correct.
In quick match? Yes. In ranked? If you can still see your opponents username and playercard and all that, then no. Otherwise people would abuse it to duck certain users.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie

What mean connection signal ufc ea 4?
Old 07-16-2020, 04:52 PM   #4
Rookie

In UFC 3 ranked we had the connection indicator. It showed you how good your connection was with your opponent. Green was excellent, yellow was good, tan was ok and red was poor. You were allowed to remove yourself from the match if the connection was poor. I hope they have this again. The UFC 4 beta showed us the connection signal and told us the ms. Hope it still allows us to get out of the match if the connection is poor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »