Home

2 and a half years for this!!!

This is a discussion on 2 and a half years for this!!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2 and a half years for this!!!

can someone please explain to me aside from the clinch, takedowns, gnp and submissions (all of which need tuning) what has ea been working on? Still no flash knockouts no tkos. They said rag doll knockouts are in but after 20 fights I have yet to see a realistic one but instead we get new environments to fight in the backyard and the kumite!!!! Who cares about venues to fight in when the fight starts people aint paying attention where ur fighting like fighting in the ufc apex is gonna be different then fighting at msg it makes no sense the ufc owns the rights to strike force and pride why are they not being implemented in here and being that they added boxers it would make sense to have them stand and bang in the pride ring and where is the blood and cuts? I beat up Usman with masvidal for 3 rounds knocked him down and stunned him a number of times each round at the end of the fight his face was a little red but no cuts brusing or blood anywhere! But I guess I should be happy that finally I can wear a gold chain when fighting in a backyard. Get real ea in the trailer for ufc 3 they showed press conferences because thats what fans wanted to see in career mode going from ufc 2 -3 so I was under the impression thats what we were getting but we all see how those worked out so I'm really hoping that they went in depth with career mode in this game so its fun when I eventually buy this on sale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2020, 04:29 PM   #2
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 2 and a half years for this!!!

Hey mike, multiple threads this can probably fall under:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ikes-beta.html

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ssions-16.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »