Home

EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2020, 04:49 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

Matt checks in today on the heels of a EA Sports UFC 4 beta that I...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2020, 04:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

Nice Kingslayer got a shoutout in this video.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:01 PM   #3
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

This video is way too late. And when he says we don't know anything about EA UFC 4, well, we do. They already shown us the key features they want to sell this game on. Everything else in the wishlist is never going to make it in.

If any of those features were there, they would've stuffed it into our face already to try and get us to pre-order the game.

What a strange video. Yeah I'd love to see all of that happen, but it won't. And its pretty obvious why.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Matt checks in today on the heels of a EA Sports UFC 4 beta that I...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

EA does not seem to care about this game and at times it seems to have regretted signing this contract.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:21 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
This video is way too late. And when he says we don't know anything about EA UFC 4, well, we do. They already shown us the key features they want to sell this game on. Everything else in the wishlist is never going to make it in.

If any of those features were there, they would've stuffed it into our face already to try and get us to pre-order the game.

What a strange video. Yeah I'd love to see all of that happen, but it won't. And its pretty obvious why.
Yeah I agree with you the timing isn't ideal. We were working on it before the wave of news began so we thought we had a little extra time. I think it's still fun just to have to chat about but for sure it could have come a little sooner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2020, 05:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah I agree with you the timing isn't ideal. We were working on it before the wave of news began so we thought we had a little extra time. I think it's still fun just to have to chat about but for sure it could have come a little sooner.
Well theres always UFC 5 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Old 07-16-2020, 09:00 PM   #7
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

My excitement level for UFC 2 was a 10/10. My excitement level for UFC 3 was 6/10. My excitement level for UFC 4 is a 1/10. It’s more of a curiosity level then excitement. But in all honesty, unless they release some news that blows me away in the next 3 weeks I will just get it out used. So far what I have read and seen in the beta feedbacks there is nothing that justifies a $60 purchase
Old 07-16-2020, 09:03 PM   #8
Banned

This video was great too

https://youtu.be/VwL_POtTfDI

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »