Home

SOTS removed from players after latest patch

This is a discussion on SOTS removed from players after latest patch within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2020, 08:08 AM   #1
Rookie

Starducket Moon's Arena

OVR: 0
SOTS removed from players after latest patch

Since I did not see any reference to what I've experienced I'll create a thread in hopes it's something that will be corrected. After the last patch I noticed the music on the players not working. The stadium music, chants and sounds still do. Everyone here knows how long it is to assign music to all the players. Did this happen to everyone? Is there a fix without reassigning music to every player again? Hopefully someone else has an answer. In the meantime I'm sending an email in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2020, 09:44 PM   #2
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SOTS removed from players after latest patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starducket Moon
Since I did not see any reference to what I've experienced I'll create a thread in hopes it's something that will be corrected. After the last patch I noticed the music on the players not working. The stadium music, chants and sounds still do. Everyone here knows how long it is to assign music to all the players. Did this happen to everyone? Is there a fix without reassigning music to every player again? Hopefully someone else has an answer. In the meantime I'm sending an email in.
Music is still working for me for players

MLB: New York Mets
NFL: New York Giants
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NHL: New York Rangers
NCAAF: Miami Hurricanes
NCAAB: Duke Blue Devils/St. John's Red Storm
Old 09-05-2020, 07:46 PM   #3
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Yeah all of my player music and stadium sounds and playlist were deleted after the latest update
Old 09-05-2020, 07:51 PM   #4
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Yeah all of my player music and stadium sounds and playlist were deleted after the latest update

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »