Home

WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Roster, Creation Suite, MyCareer And More

This is a discussion on WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Roster, Creation Suite, MyCareer And More within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Roster, Creation Suite, MyCareer And More

You can catch up with part one of the WWE 2K22 wishlist project here where I...

Written By: TJ Henderson

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2020, 08:09 AM   #2
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
DLC hasn't been too bad in the past but I did not like the 'Originals' at all. Making a career mode that actually reflects it's counterpart would probably be very hard for wrestling. There are only so many storylines they could fit in without seeing repeated dialogue. This is why I actually prefer a different linear story every year for the WWE games.*
Old 08-14-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Roster, Creation Suite, MyCareer And More

i have only played wwe2k19 and not wwe 2k20, for obvious reasons. so if i mention something that has been addressed in wwe 2k20, you have my apologies.

1) more attire slots - if a wrestler has been around for some time, chances are he/she has worn more attires than the two slots the game gives you.
2) tag team attires - if you create a tag team, that created tag team attire should not have to be spent on one of the two attire slots.
3) create a referee - there could be a bunch of sliders as to how they call a match. how fast or slow they do a pin count. how easily distracted they are. how much they let a wrestler bend the rules. how oblivious they are.
4) create a commentator - this may be a little bit more difficult...every commentator would have the same dialogue or script, but maybe you can choose from an option screen on accent or voices. you can choose between a heel or face commentator.
5) more caw slots
6) creation suites - have more entrances and victory options. more in depth options for tag team entrances like being able to independently choose motions for each wrestler.
7) for the love of all things wrestling...please...i beg of you...when creating a wrestler, when you have to choose from the list of names for the entrance announcement...please...PLEASE...have an option to put the word 'THE' before a nickname. and you pretty much only have four slots in a single name so please dont make 'THE' take up a space.
8) create an arena - i love golden era wrestling. to be able to replicate arenas from that time would be awesome
9) if i pay for the accelerator pack so i can edit in-game wrestlers, i shouldnt have to waste a caw slot if i wanted to change an in-game wrestlers name or attire.

thats all i got for now. sorry for the long post.
Old 08-25-2020, 05:35 AM   #4
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: WWE 2K22 Wishlist Project: Roster, Creation Suite, MyCareer And More

For me two additions would change the entire game.

Create a story mode
Custom entrance music

One of the main reasons I prefer 2k19 over 2k20 regardless of all the bugs etc. 2k20 has is the roster. I love getting all the guys from the 80's, 90's etc. And there are some great community creations...but the lack of their own entrance music just kills the immersion. The Show, FPW etc. were able to find a way around it so there is no reason why 2K can't implement this. If they don't want users to upload their own then integrate spotify so that we can stream music directly from WWE into the game for entrances.

Create a story...as much as I want it, I doubt we'll ever get it. No coincidence it was removed shortly after 2K took over. There were insane great stories to play back in the day and I'm pretty confident when saying 2K removed the future purely because it adds too much longevity to the game. They don't want that because they want you to buy it every year.

Immersion, what happened to the 2K that tried to recreate every detail of a TV broadcast for their sport games. I mean they have all these exciting legends in their WWE games but there is just no excitement watching these guys doing their entrance. Austin used to talk tons of trash while walking to the ring...not the in game. The camera angles are wrong...their is just no authenticity or soul to these WWE games anymore.

The WWE, Vince and Paul seems to be a pretty petty bunch how they react and treat their wrestlers and competition. To me personally there should be no reason why they would remove a wrestler from a version of the game what was in earlier versions...but then again they don't want to create the perfect game now do they? That will only mean people won't buy it next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »