Home

My idea for turning off fatigue

This is a discussion on My idea for turning off fatigue within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2020, 08:25 PM   #1
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
My idea for turning off fatigue

As many of you here know and have discovered, that having difficulty off in dynasty mode (and in main menu) is a game changer. I’m going to be running several test dynasties. I think every team should have their own slider set. And what i mean by that is.. for 1 star teams, 2 star teams, 3,4,5, and 6.. should should have their own set. In other words, I’m going to have a separate set per 1-6 star team.. so yeah that’s six sets. depending on which star 1 thru 6 team you decide to use in your dynasty. If i get good results, i will eventually post my sliders.

So if anyone here wants to help me on this project or even make your own slider set with this idea, then feel free to post. I really want to make this game fun and challenging. And most of all, feel like I’m actually playing real NCAA football.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2020, 10:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Re: My idea for turning off fatigue

IMG_0114.jpg

With my current settings i lost to bowling green 45-42

I felt like the rushing yards per carry was way too high. CPU passing percentages were high. Robo QB was crazy, plus the lack of QB sacks.. definitely needs work. Also rushing ability slider needs work.. every RB looked and played like barry sanders gaining tons of yards lol.

Anyways i have a lot of work to do.

Old 07-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Alright. So we all know fatigue off makes the game a lot harder. but I believe we can fix it to where we can perfect the gameplay!

So yeah, last nite i had some horrible results. BUT what i did was, use heisman difficulty, set the sliders to all 50 except for QB accuracy at 10, INT’s to 30, and messed around with special teams a bit. Also penalties and auto subs were at default. I will make some adjustments and play a few games today if i have the time. So feel free to try this idea yourself and post your settings, results, criticisms or whatever. I want to know what you guys think about this.

By the way, i might just ditch the 1-6 star slider set per team that I mentioned in my first post. Because having six different slider sets just doesn’t make sense. But at this point i am still undecided about this.

Old 07-26-2020, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Okay. So now in my second test game with Kent state, i am currently down by 3 points.. and folks.. I’m now using Varsity! Now I don’t consider myself the best sports gamer of all time but.. come on anyone can dominate on varsity. So yeah I’m starting to think fatigue off works on every skill level. But what matters now is the sliders. If i can nail this down, then i would love to post my set on here for you guys. So I’m not giving up on this game just yet.

As you guys can tell from my screenshot, the only issue i see now is cpu rushing. Averages and yards are too low now. I did reduce RB ability and run blocking by a lot. Mainly because it was getting pretty ridiculous with those at 50/50. so I’m making some progress in that area.

Passing percentage for cpu is going to be a tough one. But I’ll eventually figure that out soon.

But lets forget about stats for a second, it’s all about having fun and getting a challenge from the cpu without ridiculous results. So Thats what i’m trying to accomplish with fatigue off.

Old 07-26-2020, 01:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Will be watching this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2020, 07:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

So now what i am doing is simulating all the games in my dynasties that are not in my conference/division. Because if i try to test my sliders against a harder or easier opponent, then the sliders wont be accurate at all. So basically I’m testing the sliders against teams that are equal to my team or around the same overall level.

So in my third test game against Northern Illinois , It has been a real defensive battle so far. I am currently down 7-10 at halftime

This time it seems like a got the CPU pass percentages down pretty good now. Also the rushing seems a bit better too. And for some reason, i can’t for the life of me get a consistent QB read option going for my QB.. Which is a very good thing actually. Since y’all know that this has been a major issue in this game. With people even setting house rules to barely ever use read option lol. So this is a very good sign, now that the read option just will not work every single time.

I’m almost done with version 1 of my fatigue off slider set. And i will post a new thread for it soon.

Old 07-27-2020, 12:28 AM   #7
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

May I have your sliders up to this point that you're using?
#6VFL
Old 07-27-2020, 11:24 AM   #8
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
May I have your sliders up to this point that you're using?

Yeah i got you bro, give me a few and I’ll post my current settings and sliders. Just remember y’all.. these are still being tested. and so far, this set was tested with a 1 star team. So I’m not sure how it will work if your using better teams.

I’m using an iPhone to post these setting so yeah i might just roll with just using screen shots for now, until i post in a new thread with my PC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »