Home

Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to

This is a discussion on Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2020, 02:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to

This is what casuals and hardcore fans think of the ridiculous hairstyles CURRENTLY in UFC 4. Time and resources lost on stuff that people won’t relate to and won’t hype no one up.

This is what they think and it gets funnier and worse on twitter and other sites. Now I am happy about everything brought to the game especially career mode a lot of the things that I have posted on here from my wish list was put on and it’s amazing but this other stuff could have been left out and NO ONE would have lost any sleep.

If you really want to hype people up about character creation and bring in numbers from casual mma fans that are kids, teens and adults and hard-core MMA fans that are teens, kids and adults this is what you put

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2020, 02:44 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans, people can relate t

Nah none of this was in their "data"
Old 08-01-2020, 02:44 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans, people can relate t

Post haircuts you want in. If you wanna understand the people and the culture it starts with a haircut. People like Conor McGregor, Mike Perry, Israel Adesanya, Vitor Belfort , Cody Garbrandt, Jimmie Rivera , Aljamain Sterling, Bobby Greene and many others got dope hair cuts and facial hair. I don’t know what year I was thinking about when they were sitting at the roundtable discussion character creation options but it’s clear that they are not in touch with culture when it comes to the hair styles such as dreads , braids , undercuts , buzz cuts , taper fades , temple fades , top knots , full head of long curly hair , burst fade, military cuts , juice haircuts, faded beards , stubble and more.

I promise you if you show these ridiculous haircut in a trailer they would be the laughingstock earlier like they are now. No athlete on this planet has an over the top unicorn haircut or old school retro haircut or even a teen wolf haircut. Do you wanna be part of the culture this is how you do it whether you are black , white , mixed, Latin and etc if you got a good head of hair everyone looks and says “damn who did your hair” and other compliments. You catch peoples attention with your haircut ,your swagger and in this case how you fight. Conor McGregor look the part and he fought the part and brought millions of eyes his way.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsafa
Nah none of this was in their "data"

IMG_2866.jpg

But this was apparently they had me at some of the dope shorts , compression gear , gloves and more but the masks and bogus beards and cuts were a complete turn off. I would have paid full price if I would’ve seen effort put in these cuts like they did with these weird haircuts and beards but now ima probably wait for a sale or till next gen comes out
Old 08-01-2020, 02:52 AM   #5
Rookie

Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Post your hair cuts or cuts you really want
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2020, 03:05 AM   #6
Rookie

After playing the beta I knew immediately I was going to wait for it to go on sale. Hopefully the community will have "beta tested" the game to the point it'll have decent improvements through patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizamurai
Attachment 181687

But this was apparently they had me at some of the dope shorts , compression gear , gloves and more but the masks and bogus beards and cuts were a complete turn off. I would have paid full price if I would’ve seen effort put in these cuts like they did with these weird haircuts and beards but now ima probably wait for a sale or till next gen comes out
Old 08-01-2020, 03:10 AM   #7
Rookie

I get it you want to appeal to a certain player base but I guarantee you THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO IT. give us better haircuts, give us different attire to pick and choose to wear to press conferences , interviews and other cut scenes that require me to be fully clothed and give us different options of stylish suits ,Street clothes , denim jackets , letterman jackets , Reebok shirts , ufc shirts , EA SPORTS shirts sun glasses , earring , watches , fur coats , shirtless jackets like how conor did it in his press conference with mayweather and much more. Put those press conferences, interviews, cut scenes with the dope clothes on and hairstyles while your talking trash or doing a face to face in your clothes like this in a trailer

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2899.JPG

Show off those clothing options and hair cut options that you can purchase with the money you earn while fighting equipped in those press conferences, interviews, face off after the press conference all while talking crap or showing respect in trailers Then in the same trailer show off weigh ins that shows weigh ins being affected by the relationships. IF EA DID THIS WITH CLOTHING OPTION AND HAIR CUTS I SUGGESTED AS INSPIRATION I SWEAR YOU WILL ATTRACT YOUNG PEOPLE AND ADULTS AND PULL BIG NUMBERS because what I showed is cool as hell and we all love fresh clothes and haircuts even the young people.

Last edited by Jizamurai; 08-01-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:19 AM   #8
Rookie

Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Fortnite crew (casuals) wont be playing a UFC game, especially a EA UFC game, why? Because its too damn complicated, there are too many parts to learn; striking, blocking, clinch, ground game, submissions etc and you got to learn all that why getting smashed by your opponent because the fortnite crew want to play ONLINE!

All these unicorn hair cuts etc are for online play, no one is rocking a unicorn in a single player career mode and fortniters wont be playing online as again; it is too damn complicated.

'Casuals' want to be able to jump in and play, not have to learn all the aspects of MMA, its a niche sport, this game should have been aimed at the fans, who will give it the time, understand whats required etc.

Honestly think this game wont do well in sales and will be surprised is there is a UFC 5 after this.

If people want a fighting game with Tiger heads and bling they got Tekken, Street fighter, Mortal Kombat all of which are a lot easier to play than this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »