Home

Upload your Universe mode

This is a discussion on Upload your Universe mode within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2020, 12:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Arrow Upload your Universe mode

Upload your Universe mode. I just created a new one for UFC 4. It has a pretty good ranking system that I put a ton of thought and time into.

Edit: I was asked by a few people for an updated version of my previous Universe. This is the update that I have continually been asked about for quite a while.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UFC Universe v2.zip (517.7 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by NoSUB Clinch Options; 08-01-2020 at 12:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2020, 02:00 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Upload your Universe mode

This looks great! any update for the women's division or did I miss it? I definitely think I will be using this if I decide to get the game!
Old 08-01-2020, 02:30 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
This looks great! any update for the women's division or did I miss it? I definitely think I will be using this if I decide to get the game!
Thanks, means a lot after all the hard work I put into the logic of the ranking system, and everything else. Glad to know at least a few will get some use out of all of this work.

I have to update with a tab for the women's division and update the roster when I know the whole list.

That will be a breeze though, and I'll hit this thread back up when I have that finished.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:12 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSUB Clinch Options
Thanks, means a lot after all the hard work I put into the logic of the ranking system, and everything else. Glad to know at least a few will get some use out of all of this work.

I have to update with a tab for the women's division and update the roster when I know the whole list.

That will be a breeze though, and I'll hit this thread back up when I have that finished.
No for real it looks great. I had such a barebones one so I’ll definitely be using it. I appreciate it and I love the taste of randomness you put into it. Should make for some interesting storylines. Keep up the great work!
Old 08-01-2020, 08:15 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

This is a great middle ground between a basic Excel and the complicated as hell system I have for WMMA5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2020, 08:51 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This is a great middle ground between a basic Excel and the complicated as hell system I have for WMMA5.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this. I personally don't want to get too bogged down into managing a spreadsheet. I basically want the fighting itself to be as much of the center of the experience as possible.

I did manage to dig up an old Universe spreadsheet for UFC 3 that looks pretty killer too. I may try to update that one with the UFC 4 roster too. I bumped it in the MMA section where it was posted, if anyone wants to take a look over there.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #7
Rookie

It won't let me open the file
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSUB Clinch Options
Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this. I personally don't want to get too bogged down into managing a spreadsheet. I basically want the fighting itself to be as much of the center of the experience as possible.

I did manage to dig up an old Universe spreadsheet for UFC 3 that looks pretty killer too. I may try to update that one with the UFC 4 roster too. I bumped it in the MMA section where it was posted, if anyone wants to take a look over there.
Sent from my REVVLRY using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-01-2020, 09:41 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPMGANZ
It won't let me open the file

Sent from my REVVLRY using Operation Sports mobile app

I tried PMing but that doesn't give me the option to attach a file.
I could email it to you if you want to PM your email, unless that's against TOS or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »