Home

NFL 2K21 Franchise

This is a discussion on NFL 2K21 Franchise within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2020, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NFL 2K21 Franchise

Hey all! I sincerely hope we get some kind of NFL season so until then I created a 2020-21 franchise schedule. Every team has one bye with 8 home and 8 away games. Here is a small caveat and challenge for anyone who wants to; the weeks are all accurate, however, the dates and times are not. The year is 2020 but the dates are a few days off. You can use Finn's editor to make that happen if you want. Thanks to TD Mavens, Streetz, BAD_AL (his editor made this schedule possible), Henne, Packers and shiznit4 sho for all chipping in on these files. The Roster is based off of Henne's latest roster update (Jamal Adams to Seattle...etc)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4A1B2810958D.zip (253.1 KB, 157 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2020, 03:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NFL 2K21 Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by burniemack7150
Hey all! I sincerely hope we get some kind of NFL season so until then I created a 2020-21 franchise schedule. Every team has one bye with 8 home and 8 away games. Here is a small caveat and challenge for anyone who wants to; the weeks are all accurate, however, the dates and times are not. The year is 2020 but the dates are a few days off. You can use Finn's editor to make that happen if you want. Thanks to TD Mavens, Streetz, BAD_AL (his editor made this schedule possible), Henne, Packers and shiznit4 sho for all chipping in on these files. The Roster is based off of Henne's latest roster update (Jamal Adams to Seattle...etc)
Thank u so much for this i will see if i can fix the times and dates without messing anything up
Old 08-06-2020, 07:25 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K21 Franchise

Hello I'm new to this nfl 2k5 community. I just recently picked up an original xbox and I was wondering if there is a franchise or roster update for the original xbox? Or can I use the xbox 360 files?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »