Home

22 CAF de creacion ?, more of the same

This is a discussion on 22 CAF de creacion ?, more of the same within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2020, 03:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
22 CAF de creacion ?, more of the same

He dreamed of a minimum amount of 100 CAF, and although he wanted that amount to be even much higher, reaching 200 CAF or more, everything indicates that we are back to the ridiculous number of 22 creations.

This game where the edition options have increased considerably, with cosmetics, some of them very ridiculous, by the way, where everything seems to revolve around the creation CAF, we will continue to find ourselves with only 22 spaces to be able to save our creations.

Now that we are almost sure that this UFC 4 will only have 22 spaces to save my created fighters, if EA does not plan to increase this ridiculous number through a patch, I hope that at least it allows us to use an external memory to exchange fighters through this memory external, without affecting deleting the rest of fighters that I have created in the game.

I tried it in all the ways I could think of in the previous game, and I always found that every time I tried to include a fighter or fighters, in the free spaces that I had left by deleting other fighters that I had in the game, and always eliminated all my list of fighters created in the game, which is a nuisance, since I cannot overcome that sad number of 22 fighters.

Leaving me as the only option to create more accounts in my play, to be able to save more creations, but with the problem that I will never be able to face 2 fighters who are in different accounts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2020, 12:06 PM   #2
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Re: 22 CAF de creacion ?, more of the same

I'm with you 100%. It's super disappointing. Considering how CAF is such an important part of what they are trying to market you'd figure A) they'd have given us something CAF related that we've been asking for since UFC 1 (MORE CAF SLOTS!!!) and B) They wouldn't have taken us in the complete opposite direction from the last game by removing our ability to fully customize our CAFs moves and stats.

It can't be argued that having more caf slots and full customization offers players much more replay value. So what gives? Can anyone in development share some insight?
Old 08-04-2020, 12:46 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: 22 CAF de creacion ?, more of the same

This game is by the biggest disappointment in 2020...

- still the same ****ty ground game
- still the same ****ty ko animations
- remove of gameface
- still plenty of top 15 ranked fighters are missing
- too much outdated character models
- still only 22 caf slots

This time EA will definatly will not see 1 cent by me...it is an insolence that for years they have ignored the wishes of their players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »