Home

OFFICIAL Community 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL Community 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2020, 08:28 PM   #1
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
OFFICIAL Community 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360)

NCAA Basketball 10 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360)

Hey and welcome to the 2020-2021 Xbox 360 community roster project! This year I started early at the beginning of August, and I already have 7 1/4 teams done! I got free time due to COVID-19, so I figured that I would start the rosters early this year!

I started this year’s rosters using my 2019-2020 roster (I actually updated some teams but never posted here, but mainly 2018-2019 teams) and as you may know the game does not allow you to edit class. That makes a lot of players’ classes inaccurate. I also left a lot of players not in the starting 8 man rotation untouched from 2018-2019, so some breakout players might still be a 55 OVR. Again, I apologize in advance.

There’s also a considerable amount of X.Xs on the roster file, and since I couldn’t change it just to PG#13 on teams that I had edited in 2018, they will remain that way. 8 man rotations alone take about 30-50 minutes per team, and although I have a spreadsheet for athletic ability formulas (speed, quickness, vertical, etc) it doesn’t cover skill ratings (shooting, passing, dribbling, etc). I couldn’t find reliable formulas for these ratings because Cardinaldiehard took down his spreadsheet and I stupidly deleted the spreadsheet from my computer to save storage.

If anyone has that spreadsheet, that would make this more accurate. Otherwise, the skill ratings are calculated in my head from stats. I might have screwed something up (like put a better 3pt shooter at worse 3pt rating than a worse 3pt shooter) but for the most part these are pretty accurate.

Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Teams Completed:
Spoiler

Contributors:
parent22
MisterMonkey840

Steps To Download the File:
Spoiler

I’ll also give you a guide as to how I do my editing (sources, methods, etc) and if you want you could use it or your own system. It’s all about what you prefer.

Anyway, load these up in game and enjoy 2020-2021 UPDATED ROSTERS!

My spreadsheet will be linked in an hour or so.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTERS_0 20200805001845.zip (1.38 MB, 309 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2020, 12:40 PM   #2
Pro

parent22's Arena

Re: OFFICIAL Community 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360)

How I Edit My Files
First of all, I use my spreadsheet which is linked here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=0&single=true

I will go to the team's website, or a projected 2020-2021 depth chart and in both instances I will select 8 players to edit. Then, I go to a player on that list's 247 sports recruiting profile and get their Player Info plus their star rating and 247 composite. If they don't have one, search on any other recruiting website. If they have a star rating anywhere, use that and just forget about the 247 composite. If you can't find a star rating or you found one, put in the star rating and set 247 composite to 0. If you can't find a star rating put in 0.

Ignore the the ratings for now. For all players that have played college basketball before, put in their stats from the last season that they played. Keep in mind the level of the opponents when you start editing on the game.

For all incoming freshman try to find stats for:
1) AAU Stats
2) High School Stats
3) Team USA Basketball Stats

If you can't find any stats, go to the team's website. Try to read their bio and enter it in the "Freshman Bio" section. If you really can't find anything, watch the highlights or try to find a game tape. There is always something on the internet for incoming recruits.

Then, when there is a rating filled in on a team above, click the bottom most player's rating. then, in the right corner there is a little box. Click it, and drag it down through the rating text to every player. Repeat for every rating that I have a formula for.

Then, re-enter the rating text and clean up the spreadsheet by editing out all of the blank lines "Ratings". This is a community effort. Keep it nice.

Once you have completed the teams on the spreadsheet that you will enter into the game, fire up NCAA Basketball 10 and start editing the players with the athletic ratings that you have calculated on the spreadsheet and then base all of the others off of stats. This is because athletic ratings are harder to measure and hand done skill ratings will be more accurate.

If you need a video guide, let me know. I can install some screen record software and maybe throw a tutorial together. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2020, 04:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
How I Edit My Files
First of all, I use my spreadsheet which is linked here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=0&single=true

I will go to the team's website, or a projected 2020-2021 depth chart and in both instances I will select 8 players to edit. Then, I go to a player on that list's 247 sports recruiting profile and get their Player Info plus their star rating and 247 composite. If they don't have one, search on any other recruiting website. If they have a star rating anywhere, use that and just forget about the 247 composite. If you can't find a star rating or you found one, put in the star rating and set 247 composite to 0. If you can't find a star rating put in 0.

Ignore the the ratings for now. For all players that have played college basketball before, put in their stats from the last season that they played. Keep in mind the level of the opponents when you start editing on the game.

For all incoming freshman try to find stats for:
1) AAU Stats
2) High School Stats
3) Team USA Basketball Stats

If you can't find any stats, go to the team's website. Try to read their bio and enter it in the "Freshman Bio" section. If you really can't find anything, watch the highlights or try to find a game tape. There is always something on the internet for incoming recruits.

Then, when there is a rating filled in on a team above, click the bottom most player's rating. then, in the right corner there is a little box. Click it, and drag it down through the rating text to every player. Repeat for every rating that I have a formula for.

Then, re-enter the rating text and clean up the spreadsheet by editing out all of the blank lines "Ratings". This is a community effort. Keep it nice.

Once you have completed the teams on the spreadsheet that you will enter into the game, fire up NCAA Basketball 10 and start editing the players with the athletic ratings that you have calculated on the spreadsheet and then base all of the others off of stats. This is because athletic ratings are harder to measure and hand done skill ratings will be more accurate.

If you need a video guide, let me know. I can install some screen record software and maybe throw a tutorial together. Thanks!

Your pms are full

I can’t do it tonight by the way I’m gonna do it tommorow so you can edit some teams tonight if you’d like

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-05-2020, 05:14 PM   #4
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMonkey840
Your pms are full

I can’t do it tonight by the way I’m gonna do it tommorow so you can edit some teams tonight if you’d like

Sorry, got that cleaned up.

I’m going to take the file at around 5:45 or so. I’ll put it back at 9 or 10. I’ll let you know when I put it back.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry, got that cleaned up.

I’m going to take the file at around 5:45 or so. I’ll put it back at 9 or 10. I’ll let you know when I put it back.

Ok I’ll edit in the morning hoping to do 2-4 in the morning and some in the afternoon. You might have to explain to me how to post it when I’m done though

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2020, 05:45 PM   #6
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMonkey840
Ok I’ll edit in the morning hoping to do 2-4 in the morning and some in the afternoon. You might have to explain to me how to post it when I’m done though

So what you want to do is save the rosters to a flash drive by selecting a device on console when you save. Then turn off your console, take out your flash drive, and open horizon. Navigate through Games, NCAA Basketball 10, and then double click on your rosters. Click the contents tab and then right click the file and select extract.

Extract it to your Documents folder. Then, come on to here and reply to this thread and under the Attach Files section click Manage Attachments and select your rosters. Then, post on here in the same post where you specified that you were taking the file put it back up and say when you might be able to edit it next. That way I can plan or you can plan your schedule accordingly.

I MIGHT be able to edit in the middle of the day tomorrow. Depends on meetings what boss wants etc. Hopefully I can get a few done tonight (I’ll take Duke and Ohio State for now). We’ll see.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
So what you want to do is save the rosters to a flash drive by selecting a device on console when you save. Then turn off your console, take out your flash drive, and open horizon. Navigate through Games, NCAA Basketball 10, and then double click on your rosters. Click the contents tab and then right click the file and select extract.

Extract it to your Documents folder. Then, come on to here and reply to this thread and under the Attach Files section click Manage Attachments and select your rosters. Then, post on here in the same post where you specified that you were taking the file put it back up and say when you might be able to edit it next. That way I can plan or you can plan your schedule accordingly.

I MIGHT be able to edit in the middle of the day tomorrow. Depends on meetings what boss wants etc. Hopefully I can get a few done tonight (I’ll take Duke and Ohio State for now). We’ll see.

Well I can edit then just let me know and I can give you the file and you can do that

Old 08-05-2020, 09:00 PM   #8
Pro

parent22's Arena

TAKING THE FILE

Edit: Putting it back

Completed all of Duke. Note for the future will update OP with new roster file once we complete 15 teams and then 20 teams etc.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2020-2021 ROSTERS 8 TEAMS DONE.zip (1.38 MB, 49 views)

Last edited by parent22; 08-05-2020 at 10:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »