Home

Playbook Labels and Positional Requirements

This is a discussion on Playbook Labels and Positional Requirements within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2020, 10:26 AM   #1
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Playbook Labels and Positional Requirements

Does anyone know if what you call your offense affects your recruiting requirements or depth charts? I know defensively the game adapts if you run a 4-3 vs 3-4 but does it do the same for Pro vs Spread vs Multiple? Also does this determine what positions your depth chart considers a starter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 07:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playbook Labels and Positional Requirements

You can by going into the recruiting options - there is an option for each position on how important that position is to you. Low, Medium, High type of deal. There is also a recruiting tendency menu - example for flexbone teams I change their QBs to scrambling and they will attempt to recruit those type of players.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:10 PM   #3
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEBREAKER85
You can by going into the recruiting options - there is an option for each position on how important that position is to you. Low, Medium, High type of deal. There is also a recruiting tendency menu - example for flexbone teams I change their QBs to scrambling and they will attempt to recruit those type of players.
That's not what I mean. I mean, for example, if your base playbook is a 3-4 then it positionally requires more MLBs than a 4-3 does. However I want to know if the game has the same logic when it comes to spread vs multiple offense labels, and/or the depth chart since I really want my WR3 to be my FB but both those sports are considered started in my spread offense
Old 08-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

No. There are no requirements for off. Systems. Your work around would be to put him at WR3 and Formation Sub him in at fullback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »