Home

Here we go again - Franchise Team

This is a discussion on Here we go again - Franchise Team within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-16-2020, 01:25 PM   #1
Rookie

Coldarmy13's Arena

OVR: 0
Here we go again - Franchise Team

Recently back into the show after a brief hiatus. Have a lot of ideas of teams to roll with and really trying to avoid this problem of getting bored a few weeks into the schedule.

Braves - Probably my second favorite team behind the Tigers. Almost too good of a team though. Could be fun dominating and bringing them back to the days of my childhood with Maddux/Glavine/Smoltz. New ballpark, great uniforms.

Rays - Really like the make up of the team. Great pitching starters and relief. Position players could be perfect with a couple trades. Always like the idea of competing with the Yankees and BoSox. OK uniforms but terrible stadium.

Blue Jays - Again competing in the AL East. Amazing young infield, solid pitching. Great uniforms but again don’t like the stadium.

Angels - Trying to get Trout a World Series ring. Great line up and decent pitching staff. Otani DHimg occasional games could be fun too. I like the uniforms and pretty nice stadium.

Padres - Amazing young team, like the rays they also have a top farm system. Nice stadium and pretty solid new uniforms. Almost like the Braves though in terms of an easy GM job as most of the talent is too young talent not much work to do so maybe a bit easy.

That’s sort of where I’m at but definitely open to more interesting team ideas, maybe with storyline.

Last edited by Coldarmy13; 08-16-2020 at 01:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
MVP

forme95's Arena

Re: Here we go again - Franchise Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldarmy13
Have a lot of ideas of teams to roll with and really trying to avoid this problem of getting bored a few weeks into the schedule.

Rays - Really like the make up of the team. Great pitching starters and relief. Position players could be perfect with a couple trades. Always like the idea of competing with the Yankees and BoSox. OK uniforms but terrible stadium.

That’s sort of where I’m at but definitely open to more interesting team ideas, maybe with storyline.
What if you were the Ray's, but moved them to Orlando? I've actually considered doing this. Just haven't pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

F1 23 My Team S2
GT7 Dabble

Just have fun and play :)
Old 08-16-2020, 01:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Coldarmy13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
What if you were the Ray's, but moved them to Orlando? I've actually considered doing this. Just haven't pulled the trigger.

I’ve though of that but never really like the look of custom uniforms in the show.
Old 08-16-2020, 01:51 PM   #4
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
I’ve though of that but never really like the look of custom uniforms in the show.
Aahhh, I thought you could keep everything the same and just move the team. I haven't tried it, but that would be the only way I would move a team. I wouldn't want to change anything other then the city

F1 23 My Team S2
GT7 Dabble

Old 08-16-2020, 01:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Coldarmy13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Aahhh, I thought you could keep everything the same and just move the team. I haven't tried it, but that would be the only way I would move a team. I wouldn't want to change anything other then the city

I haven’t tried to relocate so that could be. Anyone have info on that? No create a stadium though so what would you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2020, 01:55 PM   #6
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
I haven’t tried to relocate so that could be. Anyone have info on that? No create a stadium though so what would you use?
I think you get a base stadium, or a choice. Havent tried, so I really don't know.

F1 23 My Team S2
GT7 Dabble

Old 08-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #7
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

You really should give Bacon's Fictional Rosters a shot. They really made me love this game again.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:28 PM   #8
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
You have to choose from the current MLB stadiums, the classic stadiums, and the minor league stadiums, that have already been in the game. It’s also all or nothing, you can’t just relocate and leave everything else alone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »