Home

NBA 2K21 MyLeague Online Wishlist: Crush the Bugs and Boost the Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 MyLeague Online Wishlist: Crush the Bugs and Boost the Presentation within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2020, 03:10 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
NBA 2K21 MyLeague Online Wishlist: Crush the Bugs and Boost the Presentation

We are less than a month away from NBA 2K21 releasing on current gen. There has...

Written By: Scott Funk

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 04:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Server issues at this point is inexcusable. *Presentation needs to deliver emotions of excitement. From arena environment, crowd reaction, pre-game and post game. Make me feel like the game has importance and is worth my 45mins-1hr.
Old 08-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #3
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA 2K21 MyLeague Online Wishlist: Crush the Bugs and Boost the Presentation

Great write up!
Old 08-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #4
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K21 MyLeague Online Wishlist: Crush the Bugs and Boost the Presentation

We can edit individual ratings, but it would be good to be able to use an entire new roster at 1 time without starting a new myleague. Example is to update a current myleague with Celtics LG entire roster without having to edit every player and rating.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 08-19-2020, 01:32 AM   #5
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0

"This year (2K20) has rebounded nicely as they have been able to mostly remove the server issues. "

have we played a different game?! 2k20 was BY FAR the worst it has ever been (and i am. Part of online leagues since 2k11).
There Were Time Spans this year where you needed 4 o 5 tries to finish 1 game. we reduced our season length from 43 to 29 games and still Lots of users werent even close to get the season finished over a 4 month span.

add to that that There are functional Bugs that exists for 3 or even more years (Coach settings reverting on game Start, games disconnecting if you edit certain options during the game like matchups, Substitutions) and you See why we are really fed up with 2k.

i dont need ANY New Feature at all. if they fix all those stupid Bugs and finally get Server stability at a Good Level, than thats all they need to do to get me buying the game year after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2020, 06:07 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Thank you very much Chase, it's a great read and well notes being made. I again thank you very much.

I don't quite agree with servers being stable or better than last year, it was way worse than last year and years before, the games dropped a lot and also overall the worst things was 'gameplay fluidity' which is worse than ever, the connection quality esp. from EU countries were awful all year long and it went super super bad at times in games that you couldn't even move your players around fluidly not to mention being able to defend and react and also shot timings etc. But the movement of players were horrendous mostly.

Other than this i hope to see what you implied will be improved and add on, hopefully.
Old 08-19-2020, 06:37 AM   #7
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
"This year (2K20) has rebounded nicely as they have been able to mostly remove the server issues. "

have we played a different game?! 2k20 was BY FAR the worst it has ever been (and i am. Part of online leagues since 2k11).
There Were Time Spans this year where you needed 4 o 5 tries to finish 1 game. we reduced our season length from 43 to 29 games and still Lots of users werent even close to get the season finished over a 4 month span.

add to that that There are functional Bugs that exists for 3 or even more years (Coach settings reverting on game Start, games disconnecting if you edit certain options during the game like matchups, Substitutions) and you See why we are really fed up with 2k.

i dont need ANY New Feature at all. if they fix all those stupid Bugs and finally get Server stability at a Good Level, than thats all they need to do to get me buying the game year after year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Thank you very much Chase, it's a great read and well notes being made. I again thank you very much.

I don't quite agree with servers being stable or better than last year, it was way worse than last year and years before, the games dropped a lot and also overall the worst things was 'gameplay fluidity' which is worse than ever, the connection quality esp. from EU countries were awful all year long and it went super super bad at times in games that you couldn't even move your players around fluidly not to mention being able to defend and react and also shot timings etc. But the movement of players were horrendous mostly.

Other than this i hope to see what you implied will be improved and add on, hopefully.
Perhaps it depends on the console and region to some extent? Scott wrote this not me, but he's a long-time commish of 30 team leagues for many years, so I highly doubt he would be fudging the truth about his own experiences with the servers. (I didn't play in any leagues this past year so don't have much personal input here.)
Old 08-19-2020, 06:48 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Perhaps it depends on the console and region to some extent? Scott wrote this not me, but he's a long-time commish of 30 team leagues for many years, so I highly doubt he would be fudging the truth about his own experiences with the servers. (I didn't play in any leagues this past year so don't have much personal input here.)
I see yeah you've written down it's by Scott, my bad.

Yeah it's probably bcs of his own unique experience with the servers on US. But for us on other continents, we're suffering badly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »