Home

Can not believe no one has noticed this MAJOR Career Mode Bug since patch-Lose Moves

This is a discussion on Can not believe no one has noticed this MAJOR Career Mode Bug since patch-Lose Moves within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2020, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can not believe no one has noticed this MAJOR Career Mode Bug since patch-Lose Moves

You can not view your moves in training or a fight anymore-You view your opponents moves and I believe it gives you their subs-This is in a new Career and an existing Career-I had 3 star Guillotine so I trained in a BJJ spar that had Guillotines boosted-Noticed I could not get to the position went to view moves and the only subs I had were a 1 star orthodox and armbar-Backed out and went back into view moves and noticed I was viewing my opponents moves and it would not let me view mine-I kept all my strikes but it removed all my learned subs and gave me my sparring partners-

I then tested this in a fight and same thing-I lost all my subs-Career is literally unplayable now-This has only been since the patch

I then tested this in a new Career and same thing-Go to view moves from the pause menu or while in a fight in Career and you will see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2020, 02:59 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Can not believe no one has noticed this MAJOR Career Mode Bug since patch-Lose Mo

Are you sure you're not missing anything? I literaly just played through career in the last few days and barely noticed this. I'm sure I would've hated this happening, but everything seemed right apart from me "gaining" a free move. I kept all my subs, I'm sure. It was an "old" career, though, started just after release.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Can not believe no one has noticed this MAJOR Career Mode Bug since patch-Lose Mo

I just completed a legendary career post patch, didnt have this issue, and the old career on hard also didnt have this issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »