Home

Does madden not like Kyle Murray?

This is a discussion on Does madden not like Kyle Murray? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2020, 01:02 AM   #1
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Does madden not like Kyle Murray?

So Kyle Murray was a lot of reason why I wanted to do cardinals franchise in madden 20 but that game literally made him miss so many wide open throws and made him look bad.

So this year I decided to try a cardinals franchise, and so far same thing. I have missed a lot of wide open passes whereas my 72 rating minshew was making them. Sooo am I the only one thinking this game doesn’t like Murray or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2020, 02:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Does madden not like Kyle Murray?

He probably has paranoid sense pressure player trait or another bad one. That is what’s making him miss so many throws. I play as the cards so I know your pain lol.

I’m not at my Xbox right now but he misses everything when their is the littlest amount of pressure.

Nothing is going to fix that tell they edit that. Best you can do is get him ss ability’s that will cancel it out. Get him fearless.
Old 08-31-2020, 02:31 AM   #3
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by os sports account
He probably has paranoid sense pressure player trait or another bad one. That is what’s making him miss so many throws. I play as the cards so I know your pain lol.

I’m not at my Xbox right now but he misses everything when their is the littlest amount of pressure.

Nothing is going to fix that tell they edit that. Best you can do is get him ss ability’s that will cancel it out. Get him fearless.
Interesting, I will look into the traits and find out
Old 08-31-2020, 03:12 AM   #4
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by os sports account

Luckily sense pressure trait is easily editable, wasn't there something a couple Maddens ago where the sense pressure trait impacted how QBs played? Along with the High Motor Trait being on?
Old 08-31-2020, 03:57 AM   #5
Rookie

Who on earth is Kyle Murray?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »