Home

Help-New Guy-Weekly Challenges

This is a discussion on Help-New Guy-Weekly Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2020, 10:17 AM   #1
Rookie

Surg2k's Arena

OVR: 1
Help-New Guy-Weekly Challenges

Hello fellow 2k'ers

I am really new to myteam, I have never really dove into it. This year I wanted to at least try it. I saw this weeks challenge was the tip off between east and west. I dont understand why I am not able to play the games though. I stupidly bought 2 packs of the east and one of the west thinking I had to have gear or players from that pack but I got nothing but Western conference players and I have all the players I got from the 3 packs in my lineup but still cannot play. I am sure its something dumb I am doing but need some outside help.

Thank you in advance and if this is a dumb question please forgive me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2020, 04:26 PM   #2
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Help-New Guy-Weekly Challenges

You have to use 2 players from east collection in one game and 2 from west in the other game. Check your collection-premium-nba tip off. To see which players from the set you can use.

The 2 players can be the last couple guys off the bench. They don’t even have to play in the game I don’t believe.
Those type of weekly challenges are generally considered a waste of time by the way. It’s totally up to you if that’s what you want to play, but if you are wanting to play against the CPU I’d recommend playing domination. Little better rewards and you don’t have to use any particular players.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 11-01-2020, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Help-New Guy-Weekly Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surg2k
Hello fellow 2k'ers

I am really new to myteam, I have never really dove into it. This year I wanted to at least try it. I saw this weeks challenge was the tip off between east and west. I dont understand why I am not able to play the games though. I stupidly bought 2 packs of the east and one of the west thinking I had to have gear or players from that pack but I got nothing but Western conference players and I have all the players I got from the 3 packs in my lineup but still cannot play. I am sure its something dumb I am doing but need some outside help.

Thank you in advance and if this is a dumb question please forgive me.
You need players from the east and west packs or auction house

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »