Home

MyCareer Cameras Dont Save

This is a discussion on MyCareer Cameras Dont Save within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2020, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

REEality's Arena

OVR: 0
MyCareer Cameras Dont Save

Idk if its a problem for 2K cam and like cams. But for me, I use Broadcast Generic and after each game, my camera resets to default. For MyCareer games its fine I can just change and save each time. But For Rec which I literally buy the game for and ProAm, I'm stuck with the default cam which is way too close. I zoom all the way out and max height (Zoom 1, Height 10). It greatly impacts my experience and I don't play on 2K cam at all I hate all the other cams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 01:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: MyCareer Cameras Dont Save

I've got that prob in MyCareer
I play in "High" with some adjustments.
It resets every game. I got to adjust right before tipoff
Old 09-16-2020, 01:23 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Has anyone found a workaround yet for the camera resetting back to default at the start of every game?

It's easy to just pause the game and manually fix the settings in MyCareer but in Pro Am and the Rec Center you're stuck with the same settings all game long and I can't see the floor very well on the default zoom level because it's zoomed in too close.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:19 AM   #4
MVP

jk31's Arena

and another Option that resets with the Start of every game. sorry guys, have to Tell you that 2k does Not fix this Kind of Bugs. ace and Team communications reset since 2k16.
Old 09-29-2020, 07:09 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

3 Patches in and the camera settings for your MyPlayer still do not save properly.

This is my biggest issue with the game because the default camera setting that we're stuck with right now in Pro Am/Rec Center prevents you from being able to see the passing lanes properly and it makes people spotting up behind the three point line impossible to see once the ball goes to the corner or enters the 15 foot and in range.

Please let us see the court again 2K. It shouldn't take a full month after release just for the game to save our camera settings. This has never been a problem in any other 2K that I can recall on this generation of consoles. And it's limited to the MyPlayer modes only (the camera saves fine in Play Now and MyTeam).

Last edited by jyoung; 09-29-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2020, 02:23 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

And they still don’t save. Been forced to use 2k low.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:00 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Interesting....I'm still playing 2K20 but I've run into a similar issue. I play MyCareer via Player Lock in MyLeague. When my guy is subbed in I change the camera to "MyCareer Default" and it asks if I want to save, to which I respond in the affirmative. The next game rolls around and I'm on "Broadcast" until I change it then the cycle repeats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »