Home

Official Madden NFL 21 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 21 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official Madden NFL 21 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

The official Madden NFL 21 roster update for week 2 is available now. These weekly roster...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2020, 07:15 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 21 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

These dudes don't watch the tape lol. Minshew has accuracy of 87, 79, 80 and he missed 1 throw... the whole game. Like the whole entire game.

Meanwhile you've got Kap sittin over on his couch for 3 years with better accuracy somehow.
Old 09-17-2020, 08:22 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Official Madden NFL 21 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

This is really hard to navigate for some reason. Is it possible you could just list all of the changes here?
Old 09-17-2020, 08:40 PM   #4
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
These dudes don't watch the tape lol. Minshew has accuracy of 87, 79, 80 and he missed 1 throw... the whole game. Like the whole entire game.

Meanwhile you've got Kap sittin over on his couch for 3 years with better accuracy somehow.

It's a crying shame. Our team always has messed up ratings.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:35 PM   #5
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

Soo Ea you guys ever gonna put Kamara and Cook's new contracts or no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2020, 11:21 PM   #6
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

on denver

fant needs a boost on catching route running
Gordon needs carrying down
the rookie CB from iowa needs a boost
and sam martin p
J Casey needs power moves fissre moves lower
Old 09-19-2020, 11:05 PM   #7
Rookie

Arrow

Taysom Hill has a stamina rating of 87 but Jameis Winston has a stamina rating of 90 and Tom Brady has a stamina rating of 99. Taysom Hill has more stamina than just about any quarterback in real life. That man plays receiver, returner, and quarterback. Whoever is making the stamina ratings needs new glasses because your stamina ratings are messed up.

Do you throw darts to determine the stamina ratings? If they all ran on a treadmill I can tell you right now "madden ratings expert" Taysom Hill is gonna be on that treadmill a lot longer than Winston or Brady. Some of these stamina ratings are the result of someone that is obviously picking numbers out of a hat or throwing darts at a dartboard.

Last edited by NBAJamChampion; 09-21-2020 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Arrow Re: Official Madden NFL 21 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

And a player's True Speed Rating is their speed in a helmet and football pads minus the negative effects I listed below. Their "true football speed" is slower than their 40 combine speed and speed without a helmet and pads on. Their madden speed rating is a theoretical 40 combine speed rating. Their true football speed is their top speed Minus the negative affects of a lack of confidence (being nervous in front of a crowd and tv cameras) minus the negative effects of hesitation, the deer in headlights reaction and indecision has, minus the negative effect of having anything less than perfect ball carrier vision, minus the effect of carrying a football, minus the effects of having bad football awareness. Anyone that carries a football will run at a slower speed than someone that is not carrying a football assuming they have the same speed.

Madden's speed ratings are off. I played football so I know. When I played football they put track guys on a football field. These track runners had faster "track speed" but also had slower "true football speed." So the track runners all got burned on the football field by football players that could not outrun them on a track but could outrun them on a football field. I still remember them laughing at me (a football player) in the beginning because they thought their track speed would supposedly transfer to the football field. Us football players got the last laugh because we burned them on the football field.

Football players top speed is negatively affected by less than perfect awareness, confidence, decision making, motivation, the weight of a helmet and pads, carrying a football, and even personality, arrogance. It's the human elements that affect speed. Point is stop using the 40 combine times as a guide. Watch game film of every player to determine their True Speed ratings. Ignore the flashy 40 times that requires zero decision making, and football awareness. If I know this than you should've to.

Last edited by NBAJamChampion; 09-20-2020 at 05:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »