Home

Roster Bug?

This is a discussion on Roster Bug? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2020, 07:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Roster Covid IR Bug?

On ps4. Spent time editing and updating week 1 rosters from last Thursday for my offline fran. Now today after i updated to the latest patch, there are some odd roster things happening. If I’m connected to the Internet and try to load my off-line roster file from last week the game is still showing new IR players from todays roster update. If I close madden, disconnect from the Internet and reload the game and load the same roster file I saved from last week, now suddenly the players that were on IR that opted out from Covid are no longer on IR. So at this point no matter what I try when I load different roster files it’s all goofed up. It seems if I connect to the Internet the game is Somehow still loading the newest IR players, And if I load the game disconnected from the Internet the covid IR players are not on IR. I have no clue what is happening but I’m not starting my fran until i figure this out.

Last edited by beeryooper; 09-17-2020 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Title Change
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2020, 09:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Bug?

This is something that isn't getting enough attention. Every time you start the game up it downloads the latest roster again. This is a problem for those of us who adjust their depth charts for playing online because we have to redo all depth chart adjustments every time we turn on the game. In the past we could save our roster with depth chart changes and would be good until a new roster came out. I really wish they would fix this and shocked more people aren't complaining. It's really inconvenient.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

I did a simple test. I downloaded an unaltered week one roster that somebody has in the online share, closed the game, disconnected from the Internet, reloaded the game and loaded that roster file and suddenly all the Covid opt out players that were on IR in the week one roster are now no longer on IR. Did the patch that came out this week suddenly wipe out that designation? Because it does the same thing to the week one roster I made edits to last weekend and last saved on Sunday. I load my roster file and those Covid IR players are no longer on IR. Can anyone else confirm this?

Last edited by beeryooper; 09-17-2020 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Update
Old 09-18-2020, 12:05 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Covid IR Bug?

Also, the salary cap glitch is back! When creating custom rosters it will not let you sign free agents!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2020, 06:58 AM   #5
Rookie

I guess nobody else has this issue or cares since nobody has posted anything. It’s really irritating. Load week 1 roster connected to the internet, all the week 2 injuries are magically in the file. Load week 1 roster disconnected from the internet and there are no IR players. What kind of crap is this?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »