Home

Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

This is a discussion on Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2020, 07:12 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

I came up on a clinch guide way before anyone knew what they were doing. Theres also a guide solid Altair made that I couldn't get my hands on. Leads me to believe there's alot if information regarding the game that hasn't been made public and quite frankly is being hoarded. So any guides that aren't public and the momentum transitions will those ever be available or does the playerbase just gotta suffer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 07:16 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I came up on a clinch guide way before anyone knew what they were doing. Theres also a guide solid Altair made that I couldn't get my hands on. Leads me to believe there's alot if information regarding the game that hasn't been made public and quite frankly is being hoarded. So any guides that aren't public and the momentum transitions will those ever be available or does the playerbase just gotta suffer?
Hmmm ?

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-18-2020, 04:32 PM   #3
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

This is one of the problems i have with the gamechangers in particular. They look down on the casual player and make fun of how they play etc, but yet they hoard all of this knowledge that they get directly from EA and refuse to share it with anyone.

Obviously, they shouldn't share glitches or OP tactics with the public. But when it comes to advanced legit tactics they seem to just hoard it in their little bubble and then wonder why the community doesn't enjoy the game as much as them. A lot of these gamechangers are also ESFL competitors as well which is another interesting thing.

Some of them have done a better job of putting out tutorials this year. Specifically IMUHBOXER, DMART, Romero, and Bayliun. But still, how do you expect the community to grow and become better players if knowledge of certain things is hidden?
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-18-2020, 08:25 PM   #4
Banned

The guides they get and the ones we get are much much different in terms of depth. Its truly laughable
Old 09-19-2020, 12:16 AM   #5
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
The guides they get and the ones we get are much much different in terms of depth. Its truly laughable
Can you please direct me as to where to find these other guides? Because the only one I have recieved is clinch moveset guide which was already made public.

For UFC3, we got a combo guide. Those are literally the only guides I have been given. You can take your tinfoil hat off now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2020, 12:39 AM   #6
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

Quote:
Dude, you are flat out 100% wrong. As in, you're not even close to being accurate on that. You are soooo wrong, I'm actually questioning if I am a Gamechanger.
Old 09-19-2020, 01:23 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
This is one of the problems i have with the gamechangers in particular. They look down on the casual player and make fun of how they play etc, but yet they hoard all of this knowledge that they get directly from EA and refuse to share it with anyone.

Obviously, they shouldn't share glitches or OP tactics with the public. But when it comes to advanced legit tactics they seem to just hoard it in their little bubble and then wonder why the community doesn't enjoy the game as much as them. A lot of these gamechangers are also ESFL competitors as well which is another interesting thing.

Some of them have done a better job of putting out tutorials this year. Specifically IMUHBOXER, DMART, Romero, and Bayliun. But still, how do you expect the community to grow and become better players if knowledge of certain things is hidden?
Look down on the casual players ????

To an extent this not true . A lot of them are dedicated to helping out the player base and most of them are very invisible and illusive.

And they do not horde knowledge. They don't as a matter of fact if you follow them religiously , you will learn a lot from them .

I have all my notifications on for most of the GCs , so I learn a lot ,as much as possible from the GCs . So please let's not create this impression my brother .

Old 09-19-2020, 01:28 AM   #8
MVP

Go watch Romero's khabib light weight real life showcase. Right there and then , he did something I've never seen before and he explained it.

But guess what , what he did is displayed in the moveset. It's not hidden , it's right there.

The information is there .

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »