Home

Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard

This is a discussion on Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard

So I noticed I was getting finished a lot in stacked guard because you can't move your head to avoid strikes like other positions, and whenever I would press the buttons to pull up my transition options nothing would come up so I was just helpless.

Then i went into practice mode and with another controller put myself on the bottom of stacked guard. In there though I had no problem pulling up the transitions. I'd press L2 and R1 to pull up the options to put feet on hips or L2 and L1 to go to sprawl.

But again I was just in a fight where I was on the bottom in stacked guard and the transitions would not appear. I could not do anything. So I just got finished. And I was winning that fight!

Does anybody have an idea why this is happening? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Like I said it worked fine in practice mode but in an online ranked match I couldn't pull up any transitions whatsoever not with L2, not with L2+r1, L2+L1, nothing.

It's just frozen all I could do was block and move my head but you can't dodge strikes so I'm just screwed.

How can I fix this? This happening to anybody else?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2020, 04:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard

Bumping this because this is a huge issue especially now that the Dev's somehow did the opposite of what they said they did in the patch and made ground and pound MORE over powered. Unbelievable.
Old 09-24-2020, 04:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard

few hours after patch and first crying. Unbelievable
Old 09-24-2020, 05:09 PM   #4
MVP

Re: Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedreV
He posted this yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2020, 07:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Check the time of the post there smart guy... I posted this on the 23rd that's before the patch...

Thanks for the helpful tips though...

Seriously though has this happened to anybody else or is just me? I don't know if it still happens post patch as I haven't been put in stacked guard yet by anyone but I hope not.

If you know an answer for this please help a brother out and respond.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2020, 08:57 AM   #6
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Quote:
Life is short. Don't be a dooosh.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:38 AM   #7
Rookie

Question Re: Help! UFC 4Bug? Not able to pull up transition options on bottom in stacked guard

Im still having some issues with this. Sometimes pressing just up on the right stick will work and get me to where I can do a getup transition but sometimes it doesn't work. Is it dependent on grapple advantage? Like if I don't have the GA then I can't press up to escape or transition? I'll have to just block some strikes and then do it?

Only reason I ask is in practice mode stacked guard acts totally different. You can pull up all your transitions with l2 right away when being pounded on or just press up right away and see your getup transitions.

But it's not always working in online mode. Must be a GA thing. Anyone have a concrete answer?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »