Home

Accidentally disable in-game menus?

This is a discussion on Accidentally disable in-game menus? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2020, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Accidentally disable in-game menus?

Crazy question. Yesterday the in-game menus for OTFC, Positional Playcalling, etc. just disappeared from my MyGM game. (Middle of the season.). It seems to work fine in Quick Play, so I’m wondering if I have accidentally disabled a setting. When I press the d-pad left or right, nothing pops up on screen. Same with positional playcalling. I hit the shoulder button and an icon and nothing shows. This just came out of nowhere for the first time yesterday.

I play PS4. Does anyone have any thoughts? Did I accidentally set something that turned these things off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 11:44 PM   #2
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Accidentally disable in-game menus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMaj1972
Crazy question. Yesterday the in-game menus for OTFC, Positional Playcalling, etc. just disappeared from my MyGM game. (Middle of the season.). It seems to work fine in Quick Play, so I’m wondering if I have accidentally disabled a setting. When I press the d-pad left or right, nothing pops up on screen. Same with positional playcalling. I hit the shoulder button and an icon and nothing shows. This just came out of nowhere for the first time yesterday.

I play PS4. Does anyone have any thoughts? Did I accidentally set something that turned these things off?
Damn I'm guessing because no one has answered this. You might need to re install. Sounds like something corrupted. Reminds me of invisible players glitch that happens from time to time.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:55 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Accidentally disable in-game menus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Damn I'm guessing because no one has answered this. You might need to re install. Sounds like something corrupted. Reminds me of invisible players glitch that happens from time to time.
Thank you for your reply, bro. That's what I was worried about, too. But it was my own dumb fault. I was locked out of in-game strategy functions because of that "relationship" mechanic they put into MyGM last year. (I skipped MyGM last year because that mechanic just seems like a really dumb thing to do. But I decided to kill time doing it this year until the PS5 version comes out.) So I forgot that that mechanic was locking me out and wasted 90 minutes going through settings trying to figure out what happened. Serves me right for not playing MyLeague like I started to in the first place. That mechanic and the forced/pointless chit-chat have ruined the MyGM experience for me.

Thanks again for replying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »