Home

NCAA Football 14 ACC Mod for 2020 Season Via College Football Revamped

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 ACC Mod for 2020 Season Via College Football Revamped within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2020, 03:16 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

MJK is back with another fresh look at a new NCAA Football 14 mod from the...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

If you like this video or videos like it, by all means we’d love if you subscribed to our YouTube channel and left a thumbs up on the video. Thanks for the support y’all.

Last edited by ChaseB; 09-26-2020 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2020, 05:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0

Last edited by sammysosa; 09-26-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 ACC Mod for 2020 Season Via College Football Revamped

Looked up how to do this and beyond buying the actual game, the downloads to mod your PS3 itself is a lot of work if its actually successful. Looks great, but I'll pass. Don't know if we'll ever get a next gen NCAA Football, but I haven't played my PS3 in close to seven years. The chances of it being a brick are high and the chances of it bricking if it manages to power up are high itself.
Old 09-26-2020, 11:17 PM   #4
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell826
Looked up how to do this and beyond buying the actual game, the downloads to mod your PS3 itself is a lot of work if its actually successful. Looks great, but I'll pass. Don't know if we'll ever get a next gen NCAA Football, but I haven't played my PS3 in close to seven years. The chances of it being a brick are high and the chances of it bricking if it manages to power up are high itself.
If you haven't touched it since 2013, then why would it matter if it gets bricked?
Old 09-27-2020, 01:20 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell826
It’s actually pretty easy to install. I had never done any modding to a console ever and this was super easy. Just follow the tutorial and you can’t mess it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2020, 04:36 AM   #6
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

Let's be honest if you don't own the game now I can't imagine paying the crazy prices people demand for the game now I have ncaa 13 be good to see this converted unless it will work on 13 as well?
Old 09-27-2020, 10:42 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4
How do you do this uniform mod? I’m afraid Of ruining my PS3 by modding and not *being able to play at all.

Edit: I just downloaded this update last night and it is a godsend. Breathes so much new life into the game and so easy to do.

Last edited by joerob; 10-01-2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-27-2020, 11:45 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerob
How do you do this uniform mod? I’m afraid Of ruining my PS3 by modding and not *being able to play *the game at all **
There is near-zero chance of bricking your PS3 or ruining your copy of the game.

The most recommended method is using HEN, which is a simple software install, and it doesn't affect any of the game files on the disc. It actually makes a copy of a game that, if for whatever reason, stops working correctly, will not harm your original disc or the base game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »