Home

FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL Soundtracks Revealed, Featuring Over 100 Artists - Listen on Spotify Now

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL Soundtracks Revealed, Featuring Over 100 Artists - Listen on Spotify Now within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2020, 09:55 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL Soundtracks Revealed, Featuring Over 100 Artists - Listen on Spotify Now

EA Sports has revealed the FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL soundtracks, featuring over 100 emerging and...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2020, 05:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL Soundtracks Revealed, Featuring Over 100 Artists - Lis

No UB40, Simply Red or Charles and Eddie..... AGAIN!!!!!

Ugh.
Old 09-29-2020, 07:06 AM   #3
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL Soundtracks Revealed, Featuring Over 100 Artists - Lis

Buju Banton finally on Fifa!
Old 09-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #4
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1
I never play Volta and it's annoying that you can't incorporate those songs into the rest of the game? That's fifty-five extra tracks for me to skip through so I can get to the three tolerable songs on the soundtrack. I'm paying for a full game, why make over half of the music only accessible in one mode? Lame.*
Old 09-29-2020, 02:21 PM   #5
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

Allegedly The Volta soundtrack is available outside of the mode this year.

Anyways I'd prefer if they went to mostly instrumental tracks or tracks with very few vocals in them. I think you can get better longevity out of the soundtrack that way. I listened to both soundtracks and while I dislike a majority of the songs there are a few good ones. I'm sure I'll do like I did last year immediately turn off the songs I don't like, then slowly turn off the songs that wear out their welcome then eventually just shut the music off all together. Also hope people don't like any type of rock/metal music that's non existent again.

I don't remember hearing anything as annoying as the song from 19 that went something like "hit me wit that Jackie Chan swish swish shwash swhash"

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 09-29-2020 at 03:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #6
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1
Lol @ the Jackie Chan comment. My friends and I still say that to one another randomly, I'm going to hit you with that Jackie Chan. I swear some of the deep cuts from Fifas of the past will forever remain in the recesses of my brain. I'll see a random tv ad or be flipping radio stations and hear a song and immediately recognize it as a Fifa track.*
I appreciate the worldliness of the soundtracks as a whole, but every year there are so many tracks that are unlistenable. Having said that, I'd rather have 80+ songs to select/deselect from.*
Old 10-01-2020, 07:45 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by longway911
Lol @ the Jackie Chan comment. My friends and I still say that to one another randomly, I'm going to hit you with that Jackie Chan. I swear some of the deep cuts from Fifas of the past will forever remain in the recesses of my brain. I'll see a random tv ad or be flipping radio stations and hear a song and immediately recognize it as a Fifa track.*
I appreciate the worldliness of the soundtracks as a whole, but every year there are so many tracks that are unlistenable. Having said that, I'd rather have 80+ songs to select/deselect from.*
MGMT - Kids
The Caesars - Jerk it Out
Kings of Leon - Red Morning Light

All very much FIFA songs to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »