Home

How is Your Career Going Fifa 21

This is a discussion on How is Your Career Going Fifa 21 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2020, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1
How is Your Career Going Fifa 21

My favorite thread. How is everyone's career playing out? Any gems and breakouts? Huge signings? Devastating losses or brilliant victories?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2020, 05:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: How is Your Career Going Fifa 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
My favorite thread. How is everyone's career playing out? Any gems and breakouts? Huge signings? Devastating losses or brilliant victories?
I started a Watford manager career with the Scout a Future Star perk from the preorder. Got a 6'5" CM with pace, high/med work rates and 4/5 star skill moves/weak foot. Kid looks like an absolute beast.

I'm running a 5-2-1-2 formation with Sarr up front. Going to completely rebuild the back line, and centre of midfield. Planning to sell Deolefeu in January to fund this, and I already have Aaron Long and Axel Tuanzebe ready to join when the window opens as ball playing centre backs. Still need a towering CB, another box to box midfielder, and a target man striker.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:29 AM   #3
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Running with the Colorado Rapids. Fell in the semifinals during preseason play, then was able to get Jed Steer signed over before the window closed. Wrapped up my first season game with a victory, 2-1.
Old 10-10-2020, 06:56 AM   #4
Banned

I will be playing a game today as manager of Sheff Wednesday
I cant believe the fixtures dont acually follow the actual fixture sequence. Usually fifa games accurately follow the correct fixture list
Aslo, my team should be starting with a 12 point deduction. They aren't in fifa 21.
I have modded the ini and have significantly improved the gameplay plus i am using 2 grpahics mods
This is only a test CM as I am waiting for gameplay mods etc to come out and make the game more realistic
So far in my CM I have sold the same player 4 times. Ludicrous
In its vanilla from, the game on PC is the worst I have ever seen
I am now at first match after changing the team around
SAdly this years fifa is as bad it could possibly get
Old 10-13-2020, 01:31 AM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I started with Sunderland in League One. Just finished the first season. Won the league by 11 points. Won the EFL Trophy. Knocked out of the other cups at first asking. So on to the championship. And I'll be increasing the difficulty. I started on Pro. Will play Champ on next up (can't remember names right now). And if/when we get to the premier, up another level again. But wont decrease if we get relegated.

I'm also not sure if the RNG gods smiled on me. Or if the game is busted and needs fixed. Youth players I got in this season were bonkers. I signed 12 players all with potential 88-92. And all signed to first team at 65-68 current. Its been a while since I played a serious season in CM in FM. But I don't remember it ever being like that. Usually 2-3 players like a season if you were lucky.

Also I've found starting every game in sim is great. Skip all the pre-game b.s. really fast. And as soon as it kicks off, just jump in to the game. Also loving the ability to sim at any time. I found myself going to sim after scoring the first goal. And only jumping back in if they scored.

They also didn't actually fix the bogus board expectations like they said they did. They said they removed the ones about finances, because that isn't something a manager in real life is responsible for. Yet, I was asked to make 13M in youth sales in one season. Really stupid. And I was given the exact same expectations after being promoted. Not a single one altered. So dumb.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2020, 08:30 AM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Got a 6'7" CB in my Academy that is 15 yrs old and a 65 already. Dude is going to be insane.

Had a ton of fun so far. I took over Bayern, brought them to the EPL, and sold 95% of their players lol. First season wasn't the best. Didn't win anything. Lost in extra time of the UCL semis to Barca. In the offseason I bought Ronaldo and Odegaard and they made the difference. Won the league with 2 goals in the last 30 minutes of the final game by Odegaard, crushed Chelsea in the the FA Cup final, and won the UCL final with a goal in extra time.

Having a blast with the game. Messi's regen just popped up for me and dude is 18yr old, 5 star skills and weak foot, and already a 75 with insane pace. Gonna be fun playing with him. I have a 16 yr old RW that is up to a 73 from my academy that has been playing really well and a 74 CAM that is an 18 yr old CAM. Gonna start playing those guys as my 2nd team in the league cup games.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:20 AM   #7
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’m waiting on a patch to start my career mode. I can’t play with no crosses, no penalties and no CMs playing defense

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-14-2020, 09:49 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

I started a CM with Barrow in league 2. Gosh, it’s going to be a hike to get to the top. I got the Champions Ed so I received a 62 Ovl Striker who is 6,4 and strong as an Ox. Going to build through the academy and a few Free Transfers. Through 3 months in mid table with a solid Academy. Nobody else higher then 59. So I’ll let them grow. My striker is still in academy and is now 64. It’s been fun.

I was planning to do Watford but it didn’t seem like a challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »