Home

What am i supposed to do now once i hit max rank in UFC 4?

This is a discussion on What am i supposed to do now once i hit max rank in UFC 4? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2020, 04:55 PM   #1
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
What am i supposed to do now once i hit max rank in UFC 4?

I was wondering how i am suppose to earn the fight shorts with different country flags in create-a-fighter if I can’t rank up anymore. There’s no way to buy them with UFC coins so I’m not sure what to do.

Can a EA Dev chime in on this situation? The flag shorts are some of the best looking shorts in the game. Maybe you guys can make the shorts available with UFC coins in the next patch.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 10-07-2020 at 05:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2020, 08:25 PM   #2
EA Sports UFC Developer

Re: What am i supposed to do now once i hit max rank in UFC 4?

There may have been a bug at one point where they were purchasable however the intent with these shorts is that you get access to the shorts for your CAF's country, not all of them at once.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:53 PM   #3
MVP

What is the max? Highest I've seen is a purple 80 (380).
Old 10-08-2020, 10:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
There may have been a bug at one point where they were purchasable however the intent with these shorts is that you get access to the shorts for your CAF's country, not all of them at once.
Going to assume chances are pretty much non-existent, but would there be a possibility of getting Malta represented in the CAF home country/shorts department?
Old 10-08-2020, 11:49 PM   #5
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
What is the max? Highest I've seen is a purple 80 (380).
The Max is Purple level (99).

After that you can't increase your player level anymore. So I'm pretty much done with ranking up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2020, 12:00 AM   #6
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the replay Skynet, but the issue is that my player level for UFC 4 is maxed out at purple level 99. So I can't even earn them anymore by getting XP.

The only ones I have gotten are Belgium, Congo, and Guam. I don't even have the USA shorts and My location for my fighter is San Francisco California.

So the question I'm wondering is how am I supposed to earn these? Every other pair of shorts I can buy with UFC coins, but not these.

Please make them available with UFC coins, because since the launch of UFC 4 i have never been able to buy them with coins. They were not even in the shorts selection screen, you guys added them to the selection screen after this last patch.

Any help or a fix for this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:45 PM   #7
EA Sports UFC Developer

To my understanding, you're not supposed to have to unlock them at all. Your CAF is supposed to always have access to the one pair of shorts corresponding to their country. There shouldn't be any mtx or coin purchase necessary or coming, since you should always have access to them.

However, when I asked around, someone said there might be a bug right now where some are not unlocked when they ought to be.

Rank/level should have nothing to do with it.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:33 PM   #8
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
To my understanding, you're not supposed to have to unlock them at all. Your CAF is supposed to always have access to the one pair of shorts corresponding to their country. There shouldn't be any mtx or coin purchase necessary or coming, since you should always have access to them.

However, when I asked around, someone said there might be a bug right now where some are not unlocked when they ought to be.

Rank/level should have nothing to do with it.
Then it has to be a bug because right now in my inventory I have 3 country flag shorts that I listed earlier. I always swap them out when playing quick fight without changing my location. My fighter location has always been set to San Francisco California.

All the country flag shorts I've gotten have been through ranking up a player level and my rewards were the shorts. I even tested out last night going through a lot of the different country locations in create-a-fighter and switching them to see if any unlocked like you said they should and none have. I think this needs to be fixed because it's not working like you intended.

There's also another bug when earning rewards and that's getting the same stuff over and over again. Multiple times I've gotten the same basic glove and shorts colors that are standard like red, blue, black...etc. these have been free since launch but I keep getting them like there new rewards.

Once again just like to say thanks for the response and hope a fix can come quick for this bug.

Thank You.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »