Home

PGA TOUR 2K21 Career just deleted out of nowhere

This is a discussion on PGA TOUR 2K21 Career just deleted out of nowhere within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2020, 08:25 PM   #1
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1
PGA TOUR 2K21 Career just deleted out of nowhere

I just completed my third season the other day and turned the game on to start my fourth season today. For whatever reason it appears my career was deleted as when I start the career mode it's asking me what level I want to start my career on.

What gives? Anyone else have this issue? I know the career isn't anything special, but it's still pretty week that my progress was deleted. I am also positive I did not accidentally delete my career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2020, 10:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PGA TOUR 2K21 Career just deleted out of nowhere

Angry significant other perhaps?

I am much deeper in my career and have not experienced this, would be brutal no doubt.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #3
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

That would make me angry enough to hurl the game out the window or into the trash...sorry to hear that happened!

I would open a 2K Support ticket - here's the link: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us

Since this game requires you to be online essentially all the time, perhaps the career mode info might be accessible to them on their servers somewhere? I have no idea if that's even possible, but perhaps they can offer some help. Good luck!
Old 10-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #4
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
That would make me angry enough to hurl the game out the window or into the trash...sorry to hear that happened!

I would open a 2K Support ticket - here's the link: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us

Since this game requires you to be online essentially all the time, perhaps the career mode info might be accessible to them on their servers somewhere? I have no idea if that's even possible, but perhaps they can offer some help. Good luck!
Illl pursue the support ticket route. So frustrating! If only it was the SO, but alas she is not bothered by my virtual golfing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »