Home

PS2 Madden 12 sliders

This is a discussion on PS2 Madden 12 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2020, 11:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS2 Madden 12 sliders

Can’t say I expect many responses due to this being so old, but I play on PS2 and would like to have simulated but realistic stats. Right now only one RB per team gets all the carries. Seems most of the posts on here are for use with PS3. Any help for good sliders is appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2020, 11:21 AM   #2
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: PS2 Madden 12 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk
Can’t say I expect many responses due to this being so old, but I play on PS2 and would like to have simulated but realistic stats. Right now only one RB per team gets all the carries. Seems most of the posts on here are for use with PS3. Any help for good sliders is appreciated
I don't like the new Maddens, so I play on the PS2 with updated rosters.

This is the set I am using now for the PS2, I am on Madden 07 so it may work for 12.

Offense code - o1THYs01
Defense code - Z93xysZ1
Special Teams code - HxHq9Vp3

Game Settings
All Madden
12 min quarters
Accelerated clock on

Penalty Sliders default or your choice.

You made need to adjust sliders slightly after 3 or 4 games depending on results.

Also if you control all 32 teams adjust the coaching percentages before you play that team to

58% pass
99% aggressiveness

99% run
99% aggressiveness

all team coaches that are simming

65% pass
0% aggressiveness

100% Run
99% aggressiveness

Hope this helps.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:27 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
I don't like the new Maddens, so I play on the PS2 with updated rosters.

This is the set I am using now for the PS2, I am on Madden 07 so it may work for 12.

Offense code - o1THYs01
Defense code - Z93xysZ1
Special Teams code - HxHq9Vp3

Game Settings
All Madden
12 min quarters
Accelerated clock on

Penalty Sliders default or your choice.

You made need to adjust sliders slightly after 3 or 4 games depending on results.

Also if you control all 32 teams adjust the coaching percentages before you play that team to

58% pass
99% aggressiveness

99% run
99% aggressiveness

all team coaches that are simming

65% pass
0% aggressiveness

100% Run
99% aggressiveness

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your help. Where do I adjust coaches? I do sim all 32 teams. Do you know what the percentages are for your codes above? Ive tried all 100% and 0% yet no other RBs get carries. THere's "player lock" on Madden 12, but I think thats for a camera view or something. Ive tried it on and off. Nothing seems to change. I'll try your codes etc. HopefullyI'll get better results. Do you play with injuries on? Thanks!
Old 10-19-2020, 12:39 PM   #4
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Thanks for your help. Where do I adjust coaches? I do sim all 32 teams. Do you know what the percentages are for your codes above? Ive tried all 100% and 0% yet no other RBs get carries. THere's "player lock" on Madden 12, but I think thats for a camera view or something. Ive tried it on and off. Nothing seems to change. I'll try your codes etc. HopefullyI'll get better results. Do you play with injuries on? Thanks!
There is no codes code unfortunately, you have to manually go in and change every one of them separately.

To get the other HB's more carriers you'll need to sub them into the FB1 position.

If you are actually playing the team I usually go in substitutions and change their lineup around so that the different HB's and DE's get reps.

To adjust the coaches you'll need to go into the coaches options and change everything there.

For auto assists I put the Owner Mode on CPU and leave the rest on HUM until the free agency so the CPU doesn't cut plays thinking they are a waste of money. At free agency Ill change all the teams I don't wanna control to CPU and then proceed as normal.

After the new season begins I'll change the auto assist back to HUM except Owner mode.

Yes I play with injuries on. I just finished my 2020 season and Baltimore lost the Superbowl to NO because Lamar Jackson had gotten injured in the AFC Championship game and couldn't play.

Injuries are a good thing to keep on.
Old 10-19-2020, 01:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks I’ll try this. Good idea about the FB position

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2020, 02:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
There is no codes code unfortunately, you have to manually go in and change every one of them separately.

To get the other HB's more carriers you'll need to sub them into the FB1 position.

If you are actually playing the team I usually go in substitutions and change their lineup around so that the different HB's and DE's get reps.

To adjust the coaches you'll need to go into the coaches options and change everything there.

For auto assists I put the Owner Mode on CPU and leave the rest on HUM until the free agency so the CPU doesn't cut plays thinking they are a waste of money. At free agency Ill change all the teams I don't wanna control to CPU and then proceed as normal.

After the new season begins I'll change the auto assist back to HUM except Owner mode.

Yes I play with injuries on. I just finished my 2020 season and Baltimore lost the Superbowl to NO because Lamar Jackson had gotten injured in the AFC Championship game and couldn't play.

Injuries are a good thing to keep on.

Sorry for sounding like such a newb when I shouldn’t be, but the offense and defense and ST codes are changed in AI Settings right? Not sure how to put them in with 5 sliders in each section. The coaching codes are in franchise once you start? Thanks

Old 10-19-2020, 02:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry for sounding like such a newb when I shouldn’t be, but the offense and defense and ST codes are changed in AI Settings right? Not sure how to put them in with 5 sliders in each section. The coaching codes are in franchise once you start? Thanks

Just realized they may be different for 07 than 12. Probably why I can’t find them. Can you tel me how many “clicks” over on those sliders in 07 so I can try them in ‘12?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »