Home

Coyotes jersey wrong fonts?

This is a discussion on Coyotes jersey wrong fonts? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2020, 08:52 PM   #1
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7
Coyotes jersey wrong fonts?

I just noticed something, the coyotes home has the black alternate jersey’s fonts. I’m not sure if it’s a mistake or if they actually changed it for this season.

Any other errors you’ve noticed, feel free to post here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JaFFiTh; 10-16-2020 at 09:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2020, 11:42 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Coyotes jersey wrong fonts?

Flyers home and away jerseys has been wrong for the last ten years. twitter.com/Mr_VoM/status/1316449043120300032?s=19
Old 10-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Pace_90
Flyers home and away jerseys has been wrong for the last ten years. twitter.com/Mr_VoM/status/1316449043120300032?s=19
Yes, and also is the orange way too dark.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
Yes, and also is the orange way too dark.
Yeah it's pretty sad they haven't been able to get this right for a whole damn decade.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummomarx
Yeah it's pretty sad they haven't been able to get this right for a whole damn decade.
It's quite obvious that they simply don't care about cosmetic stuff. I mean just look at goalie masks, they are the same for I don't know how many years. Lots of player and goalie gear is still missing. Player names on the Jerseys look like "M A T T H E W S" instead of "MATTHEWS", or "M A C K I N N O N" instead of "MACKINNON", or "D E B R I N C A T" instead of "DEBRINCAT".

I know, these are all just minor issues, but it just shows their lack of detail, since all of them would be so easy to fix. But they just don't give a ****.

Another bug, that's in for many years, and that I've reported many times is when you edit goalie's gear in the main menu, and then start a franchise, the gear is all messed up. You have to go to the player editor inside franchise mode and save your edits again. This is just annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 04:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
It's quite obvious that they simply don't care about cosmetic stuff. I mean just look at goalie masks, they are the same for I don't know how many years. Lots of player and goalie gear is still missing. Player names on the Jerseys look like "M A T T H E W S" instead of "MATTHEWS", or "M A C K I N N O N" instead of "MACKINNON", or "D E B R I N C A T" instead of "DEBRINCAT".

I know, these are all just minor issues, but it just shows their lack of detail, since all of them would be so easy to fix. But they just don't give a ****.

Another bug, that's in for many years, and that I've reported many times is when you edit goalie's gear in the main menu, and then start a franchise, the gear is all messed up. You have to go to the player editor inside franchise mode and save your edits again. This is just annoying.
Totally agree on all fronts, especially with the spaced out lettering. This has always annoyed the hell out of me, but the fact that they still can't get roster sharing, or multi-franchise mode control, they just don't give a ****, so they are finally not getting my time or money.

Such a lazy, joke of a franchise. I've also noticed that bug with goalies, I wonder if they fixed the lines wiping out everytime you made a transaction as well. But I have no faith in this dev team or franchise anymore.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Since this seems to be the jersey error fix thread...it looks like EA screwed up the new away jerseys for the Sabres (I'm not sure how this is even possible, as they're BRAND NEW and they're pretty much exact copies of jerseys worn pre-1996). The stripes on the torso should be yellow/white/blue/white/yellow...and EA has them as blue/white/yellow/white/blue (matching the sleeves...but they should not).

I'm not sure why they can't have someone with a good eye review and test the art files.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSU151
Since this seems to be the jersey error fix thread...it looks like EA screwed up the new away jerseys for the Sabres (I'm not sure how this is even possible, as they're BRAND NEW and they're pretty much exact copies of jerseys worn pre-1996). The stripes on the torso should be yellow/white/blue/white/yellow...and EA has them as blue/white/yellow/white/blue (matching the sleeves...but they should not).

I'm not sure why they can't have someone with a good eye review and test the art files.
Sorry, but you're wrong:

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »