Home

Old 10-21-2020, 10:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Obsession with hairstyles

I'm all for the player likeness updates and actually adding in all the two way players but I will never get the obsession with player hairstyles lol I promise if they went and scanned every player at the end the season, by the start of the next season a ton of players are going to have braids, longer hair, shorter hair, grow a beard, cut a beard etc.

Last edited by lemarflacco; 10-21-2020 at 11:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 10:35 PM   #2
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Re: Obsession with hairstyles

Hey man... It totally kills my sense of immersion if I see Norvel Pelle over there on the sidelines with his old look from like 2 months ago. Not my fault youre not attentive to detail...

( /s, if there were any question)
Old 10-21-2020, 10:59 PM   #3
Pro

Who wants an up to date game as close to real life as possible?
We should just be happy 2k has graced us with a basketball game.
So annoying people want more, am I right?

Excuse me while I go over to the myplayer thread and let them know they should be happy 2k even lets them create their own player.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:16 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnoodle321
Who wants an up to date game as close to real life as possible?
We should just be happy 2k has graced us with a basketball game.
So annoying people want more, am I right?

Excuse me while I go over to the myplayer thread and let them know they should be happy 2k even lets them create their own player.
But where does it end lol A player can literally cut his hair/beard or braid his afro at anytime lol Are you looking for 2k to hire a team of modders to create daily likeness updates akin to live roster updates?
Old 10-21-2020, 11:38 PM   #5
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco

But where does it end lol A player can literally cut his hair/beard or braid his afro at anytime lol Are you looking for 2k to hire a team of modders to create daily likeness updates akin to live roster updates?
This is not an argument/discussion worth having. The people who care a lot about the artistic aspects of the game, really, really care about it. There is nothing to be gained from questioning their how they feel about that part of the game. Just let them do their thing in the art threads and other threads can be about gameplay, modes, and presentation.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 11:45 PM   #6
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco

One thing that was hilarious to me is that when Kuzma went blond last season, there was a bunch of clamoring for an update. After a little while, 2K updated it, then pretty soon after that he went back to his natural hair color. It was a great example of how much a game of whack-a-mole these hairstyles are and how wasteful it is to invest man-hours into constantly updating it. Like, how about using those man-hours on creating a new CAP system for the next game or something?
Old 10-21-2020, 11:46 PM   #7
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

I care about art just as much as gameplay, presentation, and audio....its all part of simulating the sport.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2020, 12:25 AM   #8
Pro

lol I don’t get it at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »