Home

Super Sim Workaround to get proper Qb rushing stats in simmed games

This is a discussion on Super Sim Workaround to get proper Qb rushing stats in simmed games within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2020, 01:14 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Super Sim Workaround to get proper Qb rushing stats in simmed games

Okay, just tested super simming a ravens/browns game in cfm on Fast Speed. Mayfield ran the ball 7-33 and Lamar Jackson ran it 12 times for 63 yards. You watched 1 game, your team, and fast simmed an entire week, it’d take 15-20 minutes to do a week’s worth of games. I think I’m gonna start doing this. Love seeing the qbs have rush stats through the season in the simmed games. Hate that we have to do this, but at least it’s possible.

So for this, you’ll have to take control of all 32 teams, so you can Super Sim on Fast speed all the games you don’t want to watch in a week.

In the past, super simming on Fast speed effed with the stats. It prouduced tons of yardage, but it my test game, Cleveland had 365 total offensive yards—136 rushing and 229 passing. The ravens had 220 passing and 173 rushing.

I’m gonna have to add this to the OP. Thanks queenie.paula for asking about this because it made me test.. it was annoying seeing Lamar jackson run for just 200 yards in a season. This should fix that. Was cool to see that Mayfield took off 7 times for 33 yards as well. I’’ve yet to commit to CFM because I’ve been just testing the sliders and enjoying the playoffs.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2020, 05:57 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Super Sim Workaround to get proper Qb rushing stats in simmed games

Yeah super simming fast is a good way to improve sim stats. I have madden 20 and am currently super simming all games and watching a few along the way.
By editing player traits you can change sim stats also. I changed QB traits to get more realistic numbers and DB traits as well.
I would recommend this if you don't like the end of season stats maddens sim engine produces, its at least one way that can help.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Traits have worked for me. Anyone whos a mobile QB, make then a scrambling qb. If they run alot, also change the 'pocket presence' (im forgetting the actual term), to paranoid. That way they usually take off when theres pressure.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:58 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart1331
Traits have worked for me. Anyone whos a mobile QB, make then a scrambling qb. If they run alot, also change the 'pocket presence' (im forgetting the actual term), to paranoid. That way they usually take off when theres pressure.
I’m not talking about in game. My sliders take care of that. I see running qbs in game. Even Brees and Brady on occasion.

I’m talking about when you simulate games. If you don’t watch one game in the season, look at the qb running stats. They’re not there. But if you do this method, super sim each game on fast speed, you see qbs run the ball in simulated games.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-23-2020, 01:34 PM   #5
Just started!

How long do you set the quarter lengths and do you use accelerated clock? I’ve been super summing with 5 min quarters and still have too many passing attempts, it feels like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2020, 05:03 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohns8227
How long do you set the quarter lengths and do you use accelerated clock? I’ve been super summing with 5 min quarters and still have too many passing attempts, it feels like.
15 minute quarters with the 11 second runoff. Should be 70-80 passes a game. 128 total plays a game. When I tested this a month or so ago, the total plays and such looked good. I saw 113-135 plays a game, and it averaged to around 128.

Teams finished:
Old 11-24-2020, 08:21 PM   #7
Rookie

So to do this I’m user controlling all teams, will the AI just take care of managing these teams both in season and in the offseason like it normally would? Or is there anything special I need to do weekly or for off-season? Thanks.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:25 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideZone77
So to do this I’m user controlling all teams, will the AI just take care of managing these teams both in season and in the offseason like it normally would? Or is there anything special I need to do weekly or for off-season? Thanks.
Set their management stuff to auto and they’ll take care of all the little stuff. One extra thing i do is for teams that don’t have studs at rb, i try to put different guys at starter, 3rd down back, and power back—just so there’s some rotation.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »