Home

Old 10-23-2020, 05:48 PM   #1
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Created fighters..

Just checking to see if EA still doesn't allow us to create a fighter as we want.
Still have pre-fab fighters ..still no choice in the matter..

I see we still have Animal heads ect...(wicked cool) 😳 ..please help us
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2020, 09:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Created fighters..

CAF is the worst creation system of all time. It's 2020.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Actually this is the issue that bothers me the most in this game, not being able to edit the statistics of my created fighters, as it could in previous games bothers me a lot, and only being able to save 22 CAF is a big annoyance.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:28 AM   #4
Rookie

The thing about not being able to save more creation CAF I could accept it if I could exchange them with those that I can save in an external memory, but it is impossible to do it since if I want to add one, it deletes the entire list that I have in play, and not only this It happens to me when I do it with different accounts, if not even in the same account on my playstation where I created them, and it is that they cannot be saved individually, which is a real annoyance, using different accounts is what I do, but it is not a good solution, since I will never be able to face fighters that I have created in different accounts.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:34 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
The thing about not being able to save more creation CAF I could accept it if I could exchange them with those that I can save in an external memory, but it is impossible to do it since if I want to add one, it deletes the entire list that I have in play, and not only this It happens to me when I do it with different accounts, if not even in the same account on my playstation where I created them, and it is that they cannot be saved individually, which is a real annoyance, using different accounts is what I do, but it is not a good solution, since I will never be able to face fighters that I have created in different accounts.
What I do is create them all in one division in the same account. So all MW fighters in that same account.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »