Home

Guesses for next DLC Fighters

This is a discussion on Guesses for next DLC Fighters within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Guesses for next DLC Fighters

I'm going to limit my predictions to what I think we'll get in the next patch.

If you'd like to make a guess, try to explain your rationale. Might be entertaining for the devs to see how good (or probably bad) our logic is.

Megan Anderson: I think Anderson gets in because she's got a title fight main event coming up against Nunes. She's popular. She's from a big market for the UFC. She's been told she's in (according to her social media) which means she probably misinterpreted that she's on the short list and being created.

Aleksander Rakic: He's highly ranked in a thin, but popular division that could use an infusion for the video game. He's coming off a main event win (although not an exciting fight). While he's not getting a title shot next, he's close and it feels like guys who are getting title shots, main events and such are prioritized. It seems the UFC doesn't want any glaring holes like a missing champion. He was fairly requested before the game was released so he's probably been on a short list for a while.

Amanda Ribas: Big win over PVZ in her last fight. Seems like she's getting a push from the UFC. Women's flyweight doesn't have a ton of fighters in it.

Honorable Mentions: Michael Chandler, Khamzat Chimaev, Geoff Neal, Vicente Luque.

I dont think Chandler has been signed long enough to get created for the next DLC
Chimaev seems like a shoe in to get in eventually but also probably hasn't had enough time to get developed. Neal and Luque would be a nod to the hardcores but maybe not enough to get prioritized over fighters that might be more popular and entice future sales.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Guesses for next DLC Fighters

Khamzat, and Chandler should definitely be added, obviously we need to see Chandler fight first
Old 10-25-2020, 01:55 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaladAss
Khamzat, and Chandler should definitely be added, obviously we need to see Chandler fight first
I think if ever there was a fighter we dont need to see fight first before adding as DLC, it would be Fedor first, then Chandler.

Only reason this wouldn't be true is if you have no respect for Bellator's lightweight division. But he's got wins over Eddie Alvarez and Benson Henderson. That's a better resume than some lightweights already in the game.

Old 10-25-2020, 04:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Aleksander Rakic- Top 5 fighter likely to be near a title shot

Khamzat Chimaev- They are pushing him hard and he’s the fastest rising star in the business

Michael Chandler- Alternate to a title fight, did a big promo for him coming, they’re pushing him to the top immediately
Old 10-25-2020, 07:08 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpdude9
Aleksander Rakic- Top 5 fighter likely to be near a title shot

Khamzat Chimaev- They are pushing him hard and he’s the fastest rising star in the business

Michael Chandler- Alternate to a title fight, did a big promo for him coming, they’re pushing him to the top immediately
That would be a bad *** patch. I still think it takes longer than we think to create the DLC fighters and thats why I dont we think we get Chimaev or Chandler this time. I'd bet good money we get them before the patches run out if we get a similar life cycle to previous games.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2020, 03:37 PM   #6
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Gregor Gillespie? His AI's already in the game as a preset in custom fight now. Though it's been almost a year since his last fight, so I guess he wouldn't be the most exciting addition.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:14 PM   #7
MVP

Ciryl Gane and Khamzat Chimaev.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »