Old 10-26-2020, 12:12 AM   #1
Rookie

Jmhollabaugh82's Arena

OVR: 0
Who has the best sliders?

The title pretty much says it all other than

A. This is my first Madden in years
B. I want to play realistic football
C. Want some for pro maybe all pro and something good for playing against the couch or a person
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2020, 09:15 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Who has the best sliders?

Give mine a try. They're posted here amongst the more popular sliders but could work for you.
Old 10-26-2020, 09:22 AM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Can I be honest; you haven't played for years and sound like you just want something fun.

Play All Pro default. It's a really fun, solid difficulty that's pretty well-balanced (default Pro is outstanding too). Get a few seasons under your belt before you even use a slider set. You're basically dooming yourself to not enjoying the game if you dive into sliders right away.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:53 AM   #4
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Agree 100% with JoshC1977 comments. The game is remarkably well balanced out of the box this year for a person who is just getting going with Madden again. I think you should play some games on Pro or All Pro stock to get a good feel. I'm not sure if you have to play a few seasons before adjusting sliders but you definitely should log 5-6 games and then make a note of what feels off to you and your game style.

If you are decent with the stick you will not want to stay on Pro for long as you really need All Pro to get a good fight from the CPU. But Pro would let you get your feet wet as you get familiar with the game again.

After you have some experience it will be easier to tweak sliders to adjust a little or at least when you come looking for a slider set you can state what you are looking for and get better answers more targeted to your desires.

For example I have tried several All Madden slider sets that are highly recommended and I just can't complete with the CPU at all....now I use the Browns exclusively so that could be a factor. When I think the QB accuracy is way off it might be because of my QB. Someone playing as Green Bay may find the same slider set perfect cause...well...you know....Aaron Rodgers.

Good Luck.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:45 PM   #5
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I think your going to need slider adjustments on both & more heavy on Pro vs All pro. There is user boosting on these levels that gives the advantage to the user over the cpu, so it really needs to be balanced out. I would just get a few games in to see where your at and adjust sliders from there since you have haven't played in awhile. Sliders are not one size fits all and I've yet to use someone's slider set on OS exclusively & always find my own to fit my style. OS is definitely a great resource for slider ideas.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-27-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 12:57 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 21

The answer is no one.

Josh makes a good point. To simplify things and have some fun, play on a default level..Pro, AllPro, All Madden, whatever.

The ONLY way to determine what sliders work for your style of play is to try various sets and/or tweak to your own liking.

There is no one set that satisfies all players.

C
Old 10-28-2020, 12:26 PM   #7
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

I have to agree with the others. This game plays great on default all pro. There is no need to go down the rabbit hole of sliders until you have at least one season in on default so you get a good sample size and know what you have to adjust.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 11-25-2020, 12:41 AM   #8
Just started!

I was looking through all the slider sets and have decided I'm going to do the same as OP and use the All-Pro default sliders for gameplay. I would however love to know what you guys think is the best slider set or which are the best values for a couple of these settings:

Quarter Length
Minimum Play Clock Time
Fatigue
Auto-Subs
XP Sliders
Dev Trait Sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »