Home

FIFA 21 Title Update #5 Available For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 - Latest Pitch Notes Also Available

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 Title Update #5 Available For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 - Latest Pitch Notes Also Available within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 21 Title Update #5 Available For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 - Latest Pitch Notes Also Available

FIFA 21 title update #5, which arrived last week for PC users, is available for Xbox...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2020, 01:11 PM   #2
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 21 Patch #5 Available For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 - Patch Notes

Just picked it up today. Installed it. Played a league cup match but rosters weren't accurate now waiting on all the patches to download then start again and hopefully rosters will be updated and third kits will be added and that Adidas All Star Glitch will be gone.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:04 AM   #3
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Played a game last night, felt pretty good, although I have no idea why they would increase the distance the ball travels on deflections.* It already felt unnatural in my opinion, but oh well, that's EA's idea of ball physics I guess.

Tried to play on World Class again last night and got absolutely dismantled by an inferior team, lol.* Hopefully one of these patches will eventually shift the difficulty around enough for me to find one that suits me.* Seems crazy that I could be winning by 4 goals on one level and losing (emphatically) by 2 goals on the next one.* I guess for now I'll go back to Pro and try Full Manual again.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:37 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 Title Update #5 Available For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 - Latest Pitch Not

Anyone had issues with joypads randomly not responding and players becoming comically sluggish mid-game for a few minutes before returning to normal? Keeps happening, tried 3 different pads and same result, nearly smashed one to pieces..
Old 11-18-2020, 12:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: FIFA 21 Title Update #5 Available For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 - Latest Pitch Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTaFuNkZ
Anyone had issues with joypads randomly not responding and players becoming comically sluggish mid-game for a few minutes before returning to normal? Keeps happening, tried 3 different pads and same result, nearly smashed one to pieces..

Yes. Normal passes going in the opposite direction of where I aimed them (PS4 Pro).
And since I have played tiqui-taca style football on the same platform in Fifa 17 for years, I think that I have a pretty good idea of where I am aiming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2020, 12:52 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I have no idea why they would increase the distance the ball travels on deflections.* It already felt unnatural in my opinion, but oh well, that's EA's idea of ball physics I guess.

This. ^^
Fun moment in one game I played since the latest patch:
My center back clears a corner with a header, straight to my striker, who stands in midfield and promptly sends a header back into my own box, where a CPU forward converts it directly into a goal with a volley.
Into the near post corner, of course.
I sometimes wonder, if the EA creators have ever seen a real football match.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:08 PM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Played a game last night, felt pretty good, although I have no idea why they would increase the distance the ball travels on deflections.* It already felt unnatural in my opinion, but oh well, that's EA's idea of ball physics I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2202
This. ^^
Fun moment in one game I played since the latest patch:
My center back clears a corner with a header, straight to my striker, who stands in midfield and promptly sends a header back into my own box, where a CPU forward converts it directly into a goal with a volley.
Into the near post corner, of course.
I sometimes wonder, if the EA creators have ever seen a real football match.
I actually thought EA addressing ball physics was a nice step in the right direction. Look at the example they showed:

Look how unrealistic it is. The defender blocks the shot and controls it in a second. It looks SO MUCH better after the patch:

They still have a long way to go but at least it's a step in the right direction.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:24 PM   #8
Rookie

I can check when I get home certainly, but can someone tell me if all the third kits have now been added?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »