Home

Old 11-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #1
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Next gen

Anyone have UFC 4 on any of the new consoles. From the sounds of it EA is going to add some enhancements to the next gen versions but I wonder if it’s only better framerates at 4k? Currently when you put this game on resolution mode it looks very sharp but the framerate is low and choppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2020, 09:04 PM   #2
MVP

Yaari's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Next gen

Sounds of it? Did I miss something ? Just curious.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:43 PM   #3
Rookie

I don’t notice any difference on the new x box. I switch between the two depending where in my house I am playing and if someone switched the x boxes I wouldn’t even notice.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:15 PM   #4
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
I don’t notice any difference on the new x box. I switch between the two depending where in my house I am playing and if someone switched the x boxes I wouldn’t even notice.

For some reason I thought they said the framerates would be better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2020, 12:12 AM   #5
Rookie

It’s possible that I just don’t notice it but both versions seem the same to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2020, 05:22 AM   #6
Rookie

I don’t think there is any difference. It’s a PS4 game that’s just backwards compatible.

Has anyone on PS5 had trouble doing uppercuts? Happens quite often where they turn into jabs or straights. The lead hook to body uppercut combo also seems like it can’t be done anymore at normal speed. The body uppercut always becomes a straight unless you do it like a hard combo which is much slower.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:34 AM   #7
Rookie

Just had a few quick rounds on ps5, haven't played since launch week.
Tbh it somehow feels worse than I remember, like my button inputs are either severely delayed or ignored entirely at times. Uppercuts don't want to work, knees and elbows are next to useless, half the strikes thrown aren't what I input. Goes to the body although the head was wide open or vice versa, strikes that are in range he pulls short on and misses for no reason. Extremely frustrating experience, put me in a bad mood. Might be the engine, I don't know, but it's not enjoyable at all.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:38 AM   #8
Rookie

Stamina seems a bit better than at launch. Still far from what i'd hoped, but it's better. Way less bugs in general, so props to the team for that.
Oh yeah, why is it forcing all the tutorials on me even though I've turned them off? Kept stopping fights to tell me about stamina and grappling assist and such. Music is infuriating, mindnumbingly annoying.
I know the last thing you guys want is to read more complaining and moaning from people but yeah, had to get it out of my system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »