Home

Sports Gaming Rosters 2K21 Training Camp Roster (PS5)

This is a discussion on Sports Gaming Rosters 2K21 Training Camp Roster (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2020, 09:47 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Sports Gaming Rosters 2K21 Training Camp Roster (PS5)

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2020...mp-roster-ps5/

File Name: SGRTRAININGCAMP
PSN ID: BigGargamel

Hey guys. So I went ahead and bought NBA 2K21 for the PS5. So we will get some content this year! Starting with my official 2020 Training Camp Roster. In this set you will find the following

Full 15 man rosters and most two way players (as of 12/1)
Created Draft and Stash guys (Marko Simonovic, Justinian Jessup, Didi Louzada, Yam Madar, Vit Krejci)
Created European signings (Deividas Sirvydis, Facundo Campazzo, Jae’Sean Tate, Anthony Gill)
Corrected primary and secondary positions.
Injuries as of 12/1.
Fully rebuilt rotations.

These rosters work best in your MyNBA with the following rules (assuming the MyNBA runs the same as the PS4 versions).

30 team roster control.
Heavy injury management.
Check the schedule and edit guys like John Wall and Kevin Durant to not play (personal reasons) on the second days of back to back.
Daily random injuries. Especially more serious injuries. Example. I’ll just go to a random number generator, then random team generator to get the guy who will be injured. Obnoxious but this game is really bad at injuries.
Adjust rotations so at least 11 guys have minutes. Constantly adjust after every injury/load management rest. If not, you will have a lot of rookies who will not play any games during their rookie years.

I really hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for Full 150 Man Draft Classes coming very soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2020, 06:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters 2K21 Training Camp Roster (PS5)

Thank you very much for doing these. Any chance you will be filling in the classic teams with the missing players. Thank you again for this

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »