Home

Reestablishing Value | WWE 2K20 PS5 Universe

This is a discussion on Reestablishing Value | WWE 2K20 PS5 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Reestablishing Value | WWE 2K20 PS5 Universe

Quote:
Sunday, December 20th

Voice: There I am. Sitting in my favorite bar. Watching TLC 2020 on the screen, with the bartender keep bringing the drinks. My good friends, Reed, Kyle and Brandon are playing pool, having a good time watching the show as I am sitting here...sitting here wondering where all my talent went. Where all my name value went. A shill. A shell of a man, who once was one of the top regarded professional wrestling bookers in the business. I have conquered the WWE, I have conquered independent wrestling, I dabbled in creating my own business to further my own legacy. I am Bard Allen, and this is my story, no, this is my reemergence into the professional wrestling scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Monday, December 21st, 2020. 5:17AM

*Phone Ringing*

Bard Allen: Who in the right hell knows I am up this early?

Hello, who is this?

Voice: Well, good ****, Bard! Good knowing you are still alive!

Bard Allen: Vince McMahon. It's been a minute.

Vince McMahon: It has been much longer than a minute, Bard. I will cut to the chase here, no need to ask how each other are doing, I have a job position I need filled, and I need someone who has name value.

Bard Allen: I'm listening.

Vince McMahon: I am going to start this off on a very serious note, Bard. I like you, I really do. I have pushed for you time and time again, and even again this time. However, if you accept this job...things have to change. You have to return to how things used to be. No running away and quitting just to try and come back months, if not years later. You have gone ghost for quite awhile now, and I hear you have a pretty big scoop on a company.

Bard Allen: So, that's why you want me so bad. There is always a catch with you, Vince.

Vince McMahon: WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE! I am calling you because there is only one person that I want in charge of creative for Raw, Smackdown and NXT going into 2021 and beyond, and that is you. We need to rebuild name value to the WWE, and to professional wrestling, and I know for a fact that this time, you can really do it.

Bard Allen: Well, to be honest Vince with that sly bombshell you threw in there. Yes, I would love to be the head creative for all of those shows, but that means you are out of the picture, and I know that isn't true...

Vince McMahon: Well...

Bard Allen: Vince?

Vince McMahon: Well, I am getting older, Bard. I think my tie and views are skewing the industry and weighing them down. I of course want to still be involved, but as a investor standpoint only. I am officially handling you, Stephanie, Shane and Paul the reigns. What happens next is what you do to keep enhancing my name or completely squander it. I want you to join them as a quarter owner of the WWE. What do you say?

Bard Allen: It would be an honor, Vince. I accept your offer. Now I can be on a plane later tonight, and we can go out to dinner and talk figures, does that sound like a plan?

Vince McMahon: Yes, that does! Also, bring me those plans on that company that you are purchasing, I know you have a storyline in the back of your head already, and I can't wait to hear it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2020, 08:17 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: Reestablishing Value | WWE 2K20 PS5 Universe

Quote:
We have a Professional Wrestling scene to burn. Get up, smark.

Beat Me If You Can. Survive If I Let You. Bard is Back!

No running, no ghosting, no fading away. Bard is here to stay.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

Monday Night Raw
December 21st, 2020

Quote:

Quote:
Samoa Joe: Good evening everyone! Welcome in on Monday Night Raw, it looks like we are about to be blessed by the presence of our boss, Vince McMahon. I wonder what he has to say?

Quote:
Vince McMahon: Hello everyone, and WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW! Tonight we are going to begin changing this very foundation of the WWE as you know it. Starting tonight it is going to be earth shattering ideas, envelope pushing production, and most importantly...change. For...for 41 years now I have been in control of the World Wrestling Entertainment. For 41 years I have been the head producer, head writer, head chairman, head of well, everything to do with the WWE. I know many of you see me as the man I am today, an old man. You see me as a man who is out of touch with the current day product, a man who is still producing and keeping wrestling alive, but at what cost? Well, I see that too. That is why, effective immediately...I, Vince McMahon, am retiring from the professional wrestling world. I feel that I can no longer give what I desire and know what I want to give, so with that, I have appointed a NEW chairman of the WWE, and you all know him very well. Get out here!

Shane McMahon: Dad. I am going to run this place exactly how you would want. We are going to keep the WWE going for as long as possible, and for doing something exactly how you would...security, come get this senile, old, washed up man out of my ring!

Vince McMahon: What the hell do you think you are saying? Who in the hell do you think you are speaking to? I am Vince McMahon, dammit! I am your father!

Shane McMahon: Oh, I know exactly who you are, dad. Boys, get him out of here.

- Security grabs Vince McMahon and carries him away -

Shane McMahon: Now, that my first quest of the new chairman of the WWE is completed, lets move on, shall we? In my next order, the brand split is officially over. Raw and Smackdown will feature all superstars beginning this week. Next on the docket, is that NXT is returning to being a development brand. We have been losing money for how many years with it now? It has been a poor business move. Every NXT talent has been told of this, and some will be making the move from NXT to the main roster in the coming weeks, and months. Being the chairman of the WWE is a very busy job, so with that, I need a commissioner to help me keep track of the day to day operations of Raw and Smackdown. This person is the only person who will have a say in the company other than me, and that person is....Adam Pearce. He has stepped up huge in 2020, and I am excited to see him keep showing us what he has to offer. With that, lets check out the post-TLC video highlights and get this show on the move!

TLC 2020 Results

TLC Match | Universal Championship
Roman Reigns (c) defeated Kevin Owens

Singles Match
Daniel Bryan defeated Jey Uso

Chairs Match | United States Championship
Matt Riddle defeated Bobby Lashley (c)

Tables Match | Women's Tag Team Championships
Asuka & Lana defeated Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c)

Smackdown Women's Championship Match
Sasha Banks (c) defeated Carmella

Singles Match
The Fiend defeated Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship Match
Sami Zayn (c) defeated Otis

Ladder Match | Raw Tag Team Championships
Hurt Business (Cedric & Shelton) defeated New Day (c)

WWE Championship Match
Drew McIntyre (c) defeated AJ Styles w/Omos

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
We see Roman Reigns, Paul Heyman and Jey Uso walking backstage. They are outside of Shane McMahon's office.

Roman Reigns: Jey, this is a winners only meeting. Stay outside, and don't move.

Singles Match
Chad Gable vs. Kalisto

Quote:
We are getting started with in-ring action here on Monday Night Raw! Gable is sprawling on the mat, and asking Kalisto to come grapple. Kalisto attempts to throw a kick to the midsection of Gable, but very quickly, Gable lunges for the leg and connects with a single leg take down. Chad is all over Kalisto, and is landing some lethal ground and pound. Gable goes for an armbar, but Kalisto is able to get a rope break. They go for a tie up, but Gable quickly lifts up Kalisto and launches him down onto the mat, Gable hits the ropes and connect with a basement dropkick! One count. Gable works some more ground grappling onto Kalisto. Kalisto is able to work up, and goes for the Salido De Sol as a counter! BUT IN MID-AIR GABLE LOCKS IN THE ANKLE LOCK!

Spoiler

Chad Gable: Ready, willing and GABLE! I am Chad Gable, and I am an Olympian. I should not be sharing a ring with someone like a Kalisto. I am simply too good for him to be able and get any offense in, and I think this is the beginning of an amazing winning streak. Bank on Gable!

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
We see Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman come out of the office. Drew McIntyre is here!

Roman Reigns: Did you seek out the Tribal Chief, or were you simply drawn to aura that surrounds me?

Drew McIntyre: You are full of it, Roman. You know you couldn't beat me at Survivor Series, and now with this news that there is no brand split, how about we prove who is the better man, TONIGHT!

Roman Reigns: Hold it back, take a breath, and step back into your lane. That is actually the reason why I am here tonight. With the brands no longer existing, I thought, well why do we need a real champion and a paper champion? Everyone knows that I am the Tribal Chief, and you go out and do my errands for me. That is why the Women's Championships, the Tag Championships and the Universal along with the WWE Championships will be UNIFIED! Take over, Paul.

Paul Heyman: Yes sir. Drew McIntyre, at the Royal Rumble, it will be you going against my Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns in a title unification match! The contract signing will be on next week's edition of Friday Night Smackdown!

Drew McIntyre: I'll be there.

Roman Reigns: I won't take your word for it...

Drew McIntyre: Wha...

- Jey Uso attacks McIntyre from behind with a steel chair! Uso is laying waste to the WWE Champion, and a super kick slamming Drew's head against the wall! -

Roman Reigns: Goodnight, champ.

- Commercial Break -

Tag Team Match
The Miz & John Morrison vs. Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler

Quote:
Roode and Morrison begin this match. Roode is able to work his power on Morrison, as Morrison attempts to break free. Roode powers John into the corner, which allows Ziggler to come in with a cheap shot. Dolph is now working over Morrison in the corner. John throws a back elbow dropping Roode, and tucks and rolls away from Ziggle to tag in Miz, who does a SPRINGBOARD!? Double axe throw! Down goes Ziggler! Miz connects with neckbreaker clothesline combo for a close two count. Miz continues to work over Ziggle, and tags in Morrison who connects with a missile dropkick for another two count. Wait...Robert Roode is leaving up the ramp!? Dolph mounts a comeback and hits a leaping DDT onto Morrison! Ziggler doesn't realize that Roode has left, and goes for the tag, with nobody there! Dolph gets up and fights with Morrison, but a key distraction from The Miz, leads to a super kick by Morrison. Morrison tags in Miz who comes in and connects with the Skull Crushing Finale, and tags in Morrison who connects with the Starship of Pain.

Spoiler

Backstage

Quote:
Otis is backstage, and talking to his peach, Mandy Rose! Wait, here comes Tucker!

Tucker: Otis! I have something to say to you.

Otis: I'm gonna kick your ***, Tucky!

Tucker: No, Otis, wait! I wanted to find you and apologize. I want Heavy Machinery back! I want us to be a team, and Mandy can come with, too! We really do not accomplish a lot without each other, and I can see that, can you? Can we patch this up?

Otis: All you needed to do was apologize! Lets make the return of Heavy Machinery this Friday Night!?

Tucker: Sounds great, Ot...

- Retribution is here! They are attacking Otis, Tucker and Rose! -

Mustafa Ali: What a better way to bring you all back together. How about this? This Friday for your special reunion, it is Heavy Machinery versus Retribution. See you idiots on Smackdown.

- Commercial Break -

Shane McMahon's Office

Quote:
Shane McMahon: Adam Pearce! Just the man I wanted to see. Get my text?

Adam Pearce: Hey, Shane. Yes I did, and I think we have a great thing going on here. So, tonight, why not do our first title unification? The Hurt Business versus the Street Profits for our main event!

Shane McMahon: I love it! Excellent job, Pearce, I knew I hired the right guy!

Singles Match
Dakota Kai vs. Dana Brooke

Quote:
Our first NXT superstar to make the leap onto the main roster! We have Dakota Kai taking on Dana Brooke. Kai quickly comes out of the gates with a leaping knee onto Dana Brooke. Brooke is stunned, and Kai hits a brain buster! Two count, that almost ended it already! Kai goes to work on the left arm of Brooke. Brooke powers out and hits a northern lights suplex for a one. Brooke connects with a few kicks and beats down Kai into the corner. Brooke does her signature cartwheel, handstand back elbow into the corner onto Kai, for a two count. Brooke picks up Kai, and Dakota counters into a Samoan drop! Kai heads to the middle turnbuckle and connects with a missile dropkick! Pump up knee strike!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
"ROMAN!"

- Oh, man! Sheamus is charging and attacking Roman Reigns! Sheamus is taking it to Jey Uso as well! A lot of personnel are here to break this up. Adam Pearce runs in! -

Adam Pearce: We aren't playing like this! Sheamus and Jey, head out to the ring, NOW! You two are going one on one.

Singles Match
Sheamus vs. Jey Uso w/Roman Reigns & Paul Heyman

Quote:
Sheamus quickly locks up with Jey and launches him across the ring. Uso dodges Sheamus, which sends him into the corner, and Jey hits a Samoan drop for a quick one count. Roman is yelling at Jey for that pin attempt. Jey gets distracted and Sheamus picks up Jey and slams him into the corner and starts to connect with shoulder thrusts. Sheamus then puts Jey on the top of the turnbuckle, but Jey counters. Jey goes for a cross-body, but Sheamus ducks. Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick, but Jey dodges, and goes for a Super Kick, and Sheamus dodges! Sheamus clotheslines Jey over the top rope onto the apron, and begins to beat the chest of Jey Uso! Sheamus gets Jey back inside of the ring and goes for White Noise, and connects! Uso kicks out at two! Sheamus is lining up for the Brogue Kick. Roman gets on the apron! Sheamus and the referee are arguing and trying to get him off, Jey with a low-blow onto Sheamus and a school boy! The referee didn't see!

Spoiler

Roman enters the ring and connects with a Spear onto Sheamus!

Roman Reigns: Nobody is going to disrupt my reign, nobody is going to disrupt my table! Nobody hurts my blood, but ME! You hear me Sheamus, and hey Drew McIntyre, see what we did to you and your friend? At the Royal Rumble, it will be your head!

- Commercial Break -

Promo

Quote:
- We have Asuka and Lana backstage! -

Lana: For anyone who has doubted themselves, for anyone who has ever been bullied, look what you can achieve! Asuka and I went out there last night at TLC, and we took control and defeated the ugly sisters of Shayna and Nia!

Adam Pearce: Hey...sorry...I am sorry to interrupt your promo, Lana, you're doing great, but I have some news I need to share with you.

Lana: What is it, Adam?

Adam Pearce: Well, I don't feel like it'll sound right coming from me...Wade, would you do the honor?

Wade Barrett: Lana. I AM AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS! Effective tonight, the Women's Tag Team Championship have been deactivated, and your reign as champion is over.

R-Truth: Say, what!? Yo, that is MEST up!

Wade Barrett: Where in the bloody hell did you come from?

Adam Pearce: Well, this makes this easy. R-Truth, also, the 24/7 Championship is hereby deactivated as well. We will take your championships, and be on our way.

- We get a sad look on Lana and R-Truth's faces as we fade into commercial -

- Commercial Break -

Battle Royal
Tyler Breeze vs. Tony Nese vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Ricochet vs. Riddick Moss vs. Mansoor vs. Lars Sullivan vs. Keith Lee

Quote:
The winner of this battle royal will be the first participant to officially enter the 2021 Royal Rumble match! Everyone tries to come after Lars and Keith to begin the match, but that strategy was very, very flawed. Lars launches Mansoor over the top rope! Keith Lee sends Riddick Moss flying! Breeze, Nese, Mysterio and Ricochet back up. Lars attacks Keith! Nese and Breeze begin to fight, and Mysterio and Ricochet. Lars comes in charging, but Lee pulls down the rope, and there goes Lars! Super Model Kick! Breeze sends Nese over. Mysterio and Ricochet are on the top turnbuckle, OH MAN! Ricochet with a Spanish Fly onto Mysterio! Breeze catches the rebound and eliminates Rey! Ricochet is down, and we have a stare down of Keith Lee and Tyler Breeze. Breeze tries to mount some offense, but it is not very effective against Keith! Keith counters a Beauty Shot, and connects with a Pounce sending Breeze over! Ricochet with a dropkick from behind! Keith didn't move! Keith grabs Ricochet and sends him over on top of Breeze.

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
Pat McAfee, Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch are here on Monday Night Raw!

Pat McAfee: Well, look at us now. From being on a TakeOver, to competing in War Games, to Lorcan and Burch being NXT Tag Team Champions...we're here! See, the funny thing is, we were always supposed to get and be here! Now, where is Undisputed Era? They are nowhere to be seen? You don't say? Maybe Shane and Pearce thought better, and decided they just weren't quite ready yet! Now for us, we are the big boys on the playground, we are here to feast. We will be watching the title unification matches VERY closely, to see the outcomes. For the BRAND, BABAY! Let's go, boys.

Backstage

Quote:
Walter is here!?

Shane McMahon: Walter! Just the man I was hoping to find...

Walter: I would like to fight.

Shane McMahon: Uh, well...yes, of course! Head out to the ring, and I'll find someone for you to fight you magnificent man.

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Walter vs. Elias

Quote:
Elias makes his way out to the ring. He is singing about how Walter got eliminated in humiliating fashion two years ago at Survivor Series. Once Elias gets in the ring, Walter comes right for him and starts to deliver earth shattering chops! Walter biels Elias across the ring, and runs the ropes into a nice dropkick. Walter picks up Elias and connects with an F-5!?

Spoiler

Backstage

Quote:
We have the Street Profits backstage! They are beatboxing, and Montez is declaring victory and title unifications! Stating that they want the smoke!

We head off into a different area and see Hurt Business. Cedric says they have the titles because of his ladder climbing skills. Shelton better show up tonight, they need to unify the titles. MVP agrees with the "young buck" and says that they all need to be on the same page. They lost the United States title last night to Riddle, they need to keep the tag titles here tonight. Lashley says to not worry, he has been granted a rematch for the United States Championship on Friday.

- Commercial Break -

Tag Team Match | Title Unification
The Street Profits (c) vs. The Hurt Business (c)

Quote:
We have Shelton Benjamin and Angelo Dawkins get us started. Shelton works over Dawkins and succeeds in a few take downs, but Dawkins is able to get back to his feet every time. Dawkins is able to headlock Shelton into the Street Profits' corner, and here comes Tez. Ford works over Shelton in the corner, and tags back in Dawkins. They do a double suplex, and Dawkins picking up and slamming Tez down onto Shelton. Two count. Dawkins tags back in Ford. Montez works over Shelton on the mat, but that was the wrong move, as Shelton very easily transitions through, and connects with a judo throw followed up with a super kick. Shelton makes the tag to Cedric Alexander who springboards elbows Montez! Cedric grounds Montez and makes sure he is not going anywhere. Cedric hits a few nice suplexes and gets a two count. Cedric is working over the back of Montez. Cedric and Shelton share a few tags, and are working very well in beating down Tez. MVP and Lashley are cheering them on. Montez is trying to fight back from Shelton. Back body drop! Montez tags in Angelo! Dawkins comes roaring in and connects with a few clotheslines taking down Benjamin. He goes to knock down Alexander, but MVP saw that coming and pulls down Cedric. Dawkins delivers a HUGE spinebuster onto Shelton! Two count! Montez takes flight! Lashley pushes Cedric out of the way, and Montez takes out MVP and Lashley! Cedric blind tags Shelton. Angelo with a twisting clothesline in the corner to Shelton and is looking to finish this, but Shelton goes down and grabs the left leg of Dawkins, which leads to Cedric coming from behind and surprising Dawkins with a Lumbar Check!

Spoiler

- Hurt Business celebrate in the ring, as the Street Profits look on with disappointment from the ramp as we conclude this edition of Monday Night Raw!
Old 12-16-2020, 10:34 AM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

Roster

Last edited by Bard; 03-18-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:34 AM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

Champions

Last edited by Bard; 03-18-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2021, 01:42 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

WWE 2021 Pay-Per-View Schedule

January 24th - Royal Rumble

February 28th - No Way Out

March 28th - WrestleMania XXXVII

April - Backlash

May - Judgement Day

June - King of the Ring

July - Vengeance

August - SummerSlam

September - Unforgiven

October - No Mercy

November - Survivor Series

December - Armageddon

Last edited by Bard; 03-18-2021 at 01:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »