Home

Xbox 20 21 rosters v1

This is a discussion on Xbox 20 21 rosters v1 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2020, 01:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Xbox 20 21 rosters v1

I figured I would start a new thread due to the amount of comments on the last. Attempting to post myself. If this doesnt work we will need to ask pin for help as I somehow seem to post these corrupted. Here's what this version have

B10
A10
Horizon
Summit

complete rosters included mostly accurate team rankings.

All coaches for all teams named

All returning players for every team except independents. So many teams have as many as 8-10 players some with as low as 4-5 depending on returners. Except of course conferences named above. Also team rankings have not been adjusted in other conferences yet. Almost every high volume returner (more than 10fga per game) has tendencies adjusted. Will finish MVC, ACC, B12 and Pac 10 next. Will probably take two weeks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20 21 v1.zip (1.38 MB, 385 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2020, 01:12 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Xbox 20 21 rosters v1

Here are Pins Modio instructions for using the file. Again if it does not work please let me know so i can send to Pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw

BUCK'S 2020-2021 COLLEGE 2k8 Roster

Full Save file 3.97mb size. I posted guides from last year below.
--------------------------------------------
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Sorry for the late post. I just saw my posts late Friday evening...
was still tracking down some more black friday deals today and enjoyed my TG meal 1 day late.

*Everyone enjoy the TG-holidays with this exclusive roster from Buck2buckus! CH2k8 wouldn't be the same great game without Bucks making this for all of us. Huge thanks to Bucks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
**I tested the file and everything is loading up fine. (I used my Modio guide below).

I posted the exact same file Buck2Buckus sent me. So everyone enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!
------GUIDE Instructions to use file:-------
STEPS to using 3.97mb File with MODIO 3.0:

Spoiler

LINK FOR MODIO 3.0 download>>

Spoiler
Old 12-09-2020, 06:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
I figured I would start a new thread due to the amount of comments on the last. Attempting to post myself. If this doesnt work we will need to ask pin for help as I somehow seem to post these corrupted. Here's what this version have

B10
A10
Horizon
Summit

complete rosters included mostly accurate team rankings.

All coaches for all teams named

All returning players for every team except independents. So many teams have as many as 8-10 players some with as low as 4-5 depending on returners. Except of course conferences named above. Also team rankings have not been adjusted in other conferences yet. Almost every high volume returner (more than 10fga per game) has tendencies adjusted. Will finish MVC, ACC, B12 and Pac 10 next. Will probably take two weeks.
You’re the man for doing this!! We really appreciate all your work. Love the podcast as well brother. Looking forward to seeing all your content! Thank you!
Old 12-09-2020, 11:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobapplebaum1
You’re the man for doing this!! We really appreciate all your work. Love the podcast as well brother. Looking forward to seeing all your content! Thank you!
thanks for the kind words. The rosters worked ok? I am generally not good at posting them. Usually ask pin to do it so they arent corrupted.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:27 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
thanks for the kind words. The rosters worked ok? I am generally not good at posting them. Usually ask pin to do it so they arent corrupted.
Worked like a charm. I followed pins modio instructions and worked perfectly. Had it up and running yesterday. I follow pin for ncaa 14 rosters too and he always gives great instruction. Once again, really appreciate this work. Was such a great feeling seeing this years rosters going through teams. Can’t wait for more!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 08:05 PM   #6
Just started!

Having an issue getting the roster to appear on my flash drive, even though it shows it's on there. I've watched the youtube video showing the usage of the Horizon web mod but my mac won't let me download it due to not being supported on OS X. When I go to load the roster from the flash drive nothing is on there, I know I'm missing a step, seeing if anyone had any other suggestions!

Thanks,
Old 12-26-2020, 07:47 PM   #7
Rookie

We should be getting close to the next release, right? I'm super stoked to get a new legacy started
Old 12-29-2020, 08:31 PM   #8
Just started!

So just to be clear, the SEC is not updated yet, right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »