Home

[Dynasty] Keeping Track of Individual Game Stats from Rest of NCAA

This is a discussion on [Dynasty] Keeping Track of Individual Game Stats from Rest of NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2020, 10:09 AM   #1
Rookie

DynasticJumper's Arena

OVR: 0
[Dynasty] Keeping Track of Individual Game Stats from Rest of NCAA

Hello!

I am doing a 60-year dynasty (or trying to, at least), and I’m keeping an Excel spreadsheet as I go. One of the things I want to track is all-time top game performances at each stat for the whole NCAA, which requires being able to see individual game stats for everybody.

Is there a way to do this? Whether on my 360 or on my computer somehow. For example, I wanna track Drops, and I don’t know how to do that besides going to every single game every single week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2020, 12:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: [Dynasty] Keeping Track of Individual Game Stats from Rest of NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynasticJumper
Hello!

I am doing a 60-year dynasty (or trying to, at least), and I’m keeping an Excel spreadsheet as I go. One of the things I want to track is all-time top game performances at each stat for the whole NCAA, which requires being able to see individual game stats for everybody.

Is there a way to do this? Whether on my 360 or on my computer somehow. For example, I wanna track Drops, and I don’t know how to do that besides going to every single game every single week.
You need to get the EA Db Editor and then download all the data from there. There are a ton of tabs that pretty much has all the information contained in the game.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:35 PM   #3
Rookie

DynasticJumper's Arena

Re: [Dynasty] Keeping Track of Individual Game Stats from Rest of NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheatbread
You need to get the EA Db Editor and then download all the data from there. There are a ton of tabs that pretty much has all the information contained in the game.
I scrolled thru the stickied forum, but didn’t see much in terms of that. But I’ll check it out! Does it matter which set-up I go for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »