Home

MyNBA Offline Progression Bugs -- Also Have Bugs Thread Stickied

This is a discussion on MyNBA Offline Progression Bugs -- Also Have Bugs Thread Stickied within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2020, 01:13 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
MyNBA Offline Progression Bugs -- Also Have Bugs Thread Stickied

Wanted to create this thread for offline MyNba players. I dont play online so have no idea what you guys are going through.

Number 1 problem attritbute progression does not work. Doesnt matter what you do. I decreased every attribute slider to -50 and everyone still progressed. Did it for growth, peak and decline. Tried a massive amount of sims. Everyone keeps getting better year after year. Massive amount of Steph Curry's. Tried different attribute amounts, other people mynba sliders, uninstalling and reinstalling lol. Nothing works. You can't control progression and regression. Destroys MyNba.

Generated draft classes are awful. Not to mention barely changed. 99 speed, verticle, stamina and dunks everywhere. Power forwards with 99 speed, verticle and stamina. Default roster doesn't have a lot of 90 speed guys. Doesn't have no 99 verticle. Least I think it doesn't. But draft class have them EVERYWHERE. Also 2k PLEASE update faces. Tired of having to put beards on generated players to make them look normal.

Just got informed all g league players have 99 potential. For people who like playing with the g league that's down right awful.

I don't know if this has something to do with the attribute progession not working but the new boom or bust system seems not to work. I dont really know but all the sims I did young players always got better.

Thats all I got right now. If anyone has any other problems please add. Hopefully (wouldn't bet on it) 2k sees this thread and fix these terrible problems.

Just wanted to add what I've been ranting for years. 2k add more stat overlays!!! More information on screen for a more immersive mynba. At least the current ones make them happen more often. Why the free throw overlays happen sometimes. Why not everytime. Thats the only time I can see what other players are doing on the other team. Just would be great to have a massive amount of information in the form of overlays in mynba. When you click up on the d pad to see your stats give a option to see the AI stats with the ball. The little things make a more immersive experience.

Me personally I love always knowing how many points, assist and rebounds a player has. Everything honestly. 3 pointers made, turnovers ect. Both teams. Wish they would give us something to know what the other team is doing statically. Lol I always find myself waiting for a overlay

Last edited by haloofduty; 12-09-2020 at 02:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MyNBA Offline Bugs -- Also Have Bugs Thread Stickied

Yeah so we just posted the online bugs report, but I know the offline version does have the inverse progression issue.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:59 PM   #3
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah so we just posted the online bugs report, but I know the offline version does have the inverse progression issue.
Does 2k aware of this issue ?? hope they fix alot legacy issues in MyNBA offline even online in next patch
Old 12-09-2020, 10:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I appreciate you finally dropping that article I've been asking about all those issues you named and nobody had any feedback. The player progression completely breaks the mode and makes it unplayable, me and a friend have tried numerous leagues, all broken. I was most excited for this mode and as you said, I expected some hiccups, but not to be broken so bad you can't play it. I mean it's been a month now, and nobody can make an online MyNBA I don't see how that hasnt been fixed.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:37 AM   #5
Pro

Sucks that after all these years I keep hearing about the issues but for me being the way that I play which is playing almost if not all 82 games with one team (I create myself as a 75 ovr & player lock him), the progression from playing each game seems to work a lot differently vs the sim progression or simming games so that could be why it’s that way which is why i can understand what people have been experiencing. I hope I am making sense bc after each season I’ve finished there are a few players who have increased ratings attributes wise but nothing crazy however badge progression seems to be a bit broken, like really really broken, especially for created players that have little to no badges bc each year of 2k that I’ve done my league since 18 (now currently my nba) I’ve noticed when a new season starts they’ll have several new ones and most of them are gold and sometimes even HOF so I’m hoping that issues we all keep running into gets fixed bc after a while, as much as I enjoy the game I get burned out quickly and often have to restart the mode due to the bugs and glitches little things like this. Another thing I wanted to mention as I’m closing this is that is anyone else experiencing a ton of charges when driving to the basket? It’s like the charge cheese all over again but now it happens very often, even times when I’m just trying to make a pass while moving I’ll get that animation lol.. I lowered the user charging slider to 20 and it seemed not to trigger as frequently but every so often it would happen but not as often as before so I’m fine with it. I’m currently playing on PS5 and while graphically I’m blown away, other than that, bring on 2k22 in hopes that it’ll be a lot better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2020, 10:13 AM   #6
Rookie

RFA's are still taking the qualifying offer if a new team and their former/current team are offering them long term contracts. You have to not offer them a long term deal until late in free agency when no one else is offering them, if they are going to actually sign the longterm deal they have agreed to. Best workaround so far is to just match an offer, and not offer your on longterm deal.

Normalize minutes of played games is not working, but normalize stats is. This creates some extreme per 36 numbers for user played games.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:23 AM   #7
Rookie

For the G Leaguers 99 potential, I believe that is more of a roster issue. You can manually do a mass-edit to the potential ratings on each G League team. Not that you should have to, but just technically speaking (I think).

Also, where is the G League Ignite team? Are they in the game, and can we draft those guys in the upcoming draft? Anyone know?
Old 12-10-2020, 11:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

What is causing mynba league to crash at 20th december ? As soon as i go to the date tonolay game or sim through date to advance till nezt game my game crashes..�� played all these games and now the game is stuck...anyone else having this issue ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »