Home

Devs, can we PLEASE get a replay editor/a way to watch fights with a free camera?

This is a discussion on Devs, can we PLEASE get a replay editor/a way to watch fights with a free camera? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-12-2020, 01:19 AM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
Devs, can we PLEASE get a replay editor/a way to watch fights with a free camera?

It would single-handedly keep me playing, and probably future games, too. It doesn't even have to be super in depth. Just a free camera with smooth camera movement so I can make videos/highlights of fights, and a way to go backwards and forward (plus slow motion, though an easier way could be to just change the game speed depending on the trigger pressure when the replay is paused).

Maybe it could be done with online fights, too, maybe when you click "View replay", it shows the entire fight instead of the broadcast replay and you have the ability to have a free camera (ideally, you could use the free camera for walkouts and what not as well, but I understand that's probably harder to do since they're not counted as part of the fight).

I watch the UFC 2 simulations often, I still love them. Cinematic stuff like that I just love, love, love.

Sure, I would love a fully fledged replay editor with filters, depth of field, etc, but I would be more than happy to have a way to watch the fight back and use a free camera to capture every angle. I could add all the sound effects myself, that's fine.

The only other thing is that I'd really like to be able to move the camera anywhere in the arena - to get a shot from the crowd or just outside the cage. Something like you guys did with the UFC 2 gameplay trailer.

Last edited by TheUFCVeteran; 12-12-2020 at 01:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2020, 01:27 AM   #2
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Re: Devs, can we PLEASE get a replay editor/a way to watch fights with a free camera?

More and more modern games are implementing features like this. Even single player experiences. For a game like UFC, a feature like this would be PERFECT.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-12-2020, 07:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Devs, can we PLEASE get a replay editor/a way to watch fights with a free camera?

Or even just going back to a standard UFC broadcast style replay, just that alone would be great. Can't stand the ultra zoomed in quick cut replay, shows me nothing
Old 12-12-2020, 11:44 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedMetalArts
Or even just going back to a standard UFC broadcast style replay, just that alone would be great. Can't stand the ultra zoomed in quick cut replay, shows me nothing
agree,
ufc 4 replay show nothing 😂
bad view bad times
i don’t know what i see
Old 12-14-2020, 04:00 AM   #5
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Has there ever been another Triple A Sports title without instant replay? It's honestly one of the most glaring omissions of this game imo. I think they don't add it because it would really expose the bad hit detection?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2020, 03:12 PM   #6
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Just wanna bump this because I'd really like a response from any of the devs. I'd also love to use it to promote league fights, record promos by recreating league fight footage from cinematic angles.
Old 12-18-2020, 11:16 AM   #7
Rookie

I ll never undertand, why Ea Ufc games have NEVER set the more inmersive camera in a simulator fighting game; the camera in the first person !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »