Home

Best scheme for simulation in franchise?

This is a discussion on Best scheme for simulation in franchise? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2020, 03:46 AM   #1
Banned

SouthernWarrior's Arena

OVR: 0
Best scheme for simulation in franchise?

As someone with the Giants who will trade 90% of the team, what is the best scheme to play with during simulation?

3-4 seems to work better defensively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2021, 12:25 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Best scheme for simulation in franchise?

I don't believe your scheme settings matter a lot in simming games. It is your playbook that matters. If you are willing by advancing the week the coaches playbook you have set in schemes is used. If you load the game and super sim the playbook that is selected under advanced settings when you are loading the game is used. I load and super sim games. I use a modified pittsburgh book and actually had a guy with 22 sacks and a guy with 27 sacks. I have been testing plays in preseason by using a test book that has only one pass and one run play to see what plays sim best. I have not tested defensive plays yet but plan to. Anyway, I found a screen play that really works well for example when super simming. I have not confirmed it is all screen plays or just this one but my third down back had 12 receiving TD's and 1200 receiving yards on the season. The more I look at it the more I realize it is about what plays are used that determine sim outcomes more so than player abilities.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »