Home

2k has me losing my mind with simple roster lineup updates

This is a discussion on 2k has me losing my mind with simple roster lineup updates within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2021, 07:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k has me losing my mind with simple roster lineup updates

As a pacer fan i am frustrated at the fact that every day i check the pacers lineup, they have justin holiday in the starting lineup. In reality justin holiday hasnt started a freaking game. In addition, that offsets the bench, which is even worst. They have edmond sumner as the 6th man and and jakarr samson as a 7th man. THESE TWO GUYS DONT EVEN PLAY. I play agaisnt friends and its frustrating the lack of care 2k has to just getting a simple lineup correct. I have patiently waited weeks for them to make this simple correction, but im pulling my hair out. Treat the Pacers like you treat the other top teams in the east. The celtics lineup would never have this problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 10:09 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: 2k has me losing my mind with simple roster lineup updates

Yeah, I just updated the Pacers and their roster rotations, ratings, and accessories are all jacked up and not updated.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:21 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Has 2k done a major roster update yet since the season started?

Usually they have a post about it. Not sure whether they want to wait until teams are 10+ games into the season, but I haven't seen anything yet
Old 01-07-2021, 10:42 AM   #4
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Gary Trent Jr still has a horrid jumper that doesn't remotely resemble his shot
Old 01-07-2021, 10:53 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Yeah, I just updated the Pacers and their roster rotations, ratings, and accessories are all jacked up and not updated.
Well im just talking about simple starting/bench lineup and minutes. Not ratings. They were quick to pull tj warren from the starting 5 as they should, but they have been very slow to fix the lineup after that. The pacers have played 5 games since then. No excuses.

Btw...they did update the actual rating this morning. Starting lineup and bench minutes still beyond screwed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 10:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Has 2k done a major roster update yet since the season started?

Usually they have a post about it. Not sure whether they want to wait until teams are 10+ games into the season, but I haven't seen anything yet
They did ratings today
Old 01-07-2021, 12:11 PM   #7
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gknjr007
As a pacer fan i am frustrated at the fact that every day i check the pacers lineup, they have justin holiday in the starting lineup. In reality justin holiday hasnt started a freaking game. In addition, that offsets the bench, which is even worst. They have edmond sumner as the 6th man and and jakarr samson as a 7th man. THESE TWO GUYS DONT EVEN PLAY. I play agaisnt friends and its frustrating the lack of care 2k has to just getting a simple lineup correct. I have patiently waited weeks for them to make this simple correction, but im pulling my hair out. Treat the Pacers like you treat the other top teams in the east. The celtics lineup would never have this problem

As a fellow Pacers fan I feel you. 2k has NEVER EVER treated the Pacers as they deserve. prime George Hill, one of the best 3 and D PGs in the league at that time, never was rated higher than a 76. First time he had a higher rating was when he left the Pacers for tha Jazz...
All Pacers ratings basically are a mess.

McDermott in real life is relatively mobile, very good cutter, scores most of his points out of layups/dunks (YES, you read that right, DUNKS!).
Turner though being not as good laterally is still very fast for a center and scores a few points out of dribble penetration each game this season.
Sabonis brings the ball up the court sometimes and has very agile footwork. He basically has no real weakness on the offense. His court vision and postup game is great. Ballhandling and slashing is okay for a big.

All three play like slow trucks on ice in this game.

TJ McConnell is ****ing fast and a very good defender.

edit: just checked the ratings after the update. All Pacers starters actually increased! Still, Sabonis only has a 48 speed, 44 acceleration and unbelievable 26 Speed with Ball ratings. 26?! Oh my god....

edit 2: And can someone (maybe Rashidi?) explain to me, why they increased Myles Turners Midrange shot from 70 to 79? He took only 4 midrange shots in the current season, hitting 4 of them. Does not look like an increase is warranted by that.

Last edited by jk31; 01-07-2021 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:31 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
As a fellow Pacers fan I feel you. 2k has NEVER EVER treated the Pacers as they deserve. prime George Hill, one of the best 3 and D PGs in the league at that time, never was rated higher than a 76. First time he had a higher rating was when he left the Pacers for tha Jazz...
All Pacers ratings basically are a mess.

McDermott in real life is relatively mobile, very good cutter, scores most of his points out of layups/dunks (YES, you read that right, DUNKS!).
Turner though being not as good laterally is still very fast for a center and scores a few points out of dribble penetration each game this season.
Sabonis brings the ball up the court sometimes and has very agile footwork. He basically has no real weakness on the offense. His court vision and postup game is great. Ballhandling and slashing is okay for a big.

All three play like slow trucks on ice in this game.

TJ McConnell is ****ing fast and a very good defender.

edit: just checked the ratings after the update. All Pacers starters actually increased! Still, Sabonis only has a 48 speed, 44 acceleration and unbelievable 26 Speed with Ball ratings. 26?! Oh my god....

edit 2: And can someone (maybe Rashidi?) explain to me, why they increased Myles Turners Midrange shot from 70 to 79? He took only 4 midrange shots in the current season, hitting 4 of them. Does not look like an increase is warranted by that.

You definitely sound like a fan of the team cus you know what you are talking about with your above assessment. As right as you are about everything, the simple fact that im just asking for correct lineup should make 2k fix that in a hurry considering how they completly neglected this team. I mean in play now online, the pacers were a tier 3 team...WITH A HEALTHY TEAM. 2K please just give me the correct lineup and i can live with you neglecting the team as far as rating. Its sad that im at the point that i am willing to live with such a lobsided deal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »