Home

Updates on 96-97 (Official Roster) & 96 Draft1

This is a discussion on Updates on 96-97 (Official Roster) & 96 Draft1 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2021, 06:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Updates on 95-96 (Official Roster), 96-97 (Official Roster) & 96 Draft1 (Xbox One)

Made some updates on the 96-97 (Official Roster), 95-96 (Official Roster) and 96 draft1. I updated Stephon Marbury with the fade and half moon side part to the 96-97 (Official Roster) and 96 draft1. I also updated the rookie KG with the fade and no beard for the 95-96 (Official Roster) & 2nd year KG with the bald head and a faint goatee to the 96-97 (Official Roster).

*Big shout out to CAP face creator Freeman Designz for the dope and accurate Starbury & KG face mods, salute. You can find him on youtube by searching: Freeman Designz.*

I also have the rookie AI player DNA with the mini afro that he rocked later that year too, if you need that face mod to alternate during the 96-97 MyLeague mode. I also re-designed some classic kicks from that era too. Currently working on a realistic 97 draft class and 92-93 roster.

Last edited by Rasxcellent; 01-21-2021 at 05:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »