Home

Madden NFL 21 Superstar Edition on Sale For $29.59 on PS4, PS5 - $31.99 on Xbox One, Series X|S

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Superstar Edition on Sale For $29.59 on PS4, PS5 - $31.99 on Xbox One, Series X|S within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-22-2021, 08:30 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 21 Superstar Edition on Sale For $29.59 on PS4, PS5 - $31.99 on Xbox One, Series X|S

Just a heads up for anyone looking for a Madden NFL 21 deal. The PlayStation Store...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2021, 08:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Superstar Edition on Sale For $29.59 on PS4, PS5 - $31.99 on Xbox O

Question for anyone willing to answer...

I just picked up Madden 20 through EA Play with a 1 month pass. Is it worth grabbing this while its on sale for the upgrade?

I exclusively play franchise mode and always and am always just seeking the most realism I can get through sliders, rosters, etc.

Appreciate any response! Thanks.

Edit: It's $5 a month for EA Play btw (or $25 yearly)
Old 01-23-2021, 02:58 PM   #3
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 21 Superstar Edition on Sale For $29.59 on PS4, PS5 - $31.99 on Xbox O

Still too much
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 01-23-2021, 04:25 PM   #4
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Even as a Ravens fan who would like to buy it soley for Lamar being the second Raven to be on the cover of Madden I still am leaning toward not buying this game lol.
Old 01-24-2021, 01:46 AM   #5
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by boghks
Question for anyone willing to answer...

I just picked up Madden 20 through EA Play with a 1 month pass. Is it worth grabbing this while its on sale for the upgrade?

I exclusively play franchise mode and always and am always just seeking the most realism I can get through sliders, rosters, etc.

Appreciate any response! Thanks.

Edit: It's $5 a month for EA Play btw (or $25 yearly)
It's better than 20. Plus of you get it now you can pick it up on next gen for free. It's got it's share of problems but there have been some franchise additions and more on the way. Nothing too crazy. Career stats, better draft logic, Xfactor customization. The gameplay is better. The run game is more challenging than last year but that's not saying much. I would pay $30 for it. But I buy at launch every year no matter what.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2021, 09:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Waste of money. Year after year after year...
Old 01-25-2021, 09:01 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
It's better than 20. Plus of you get it now you can pick it up on next gen for free. It's got it's share of problems but there have been some franchise additions and more on the way. Nothing too crazy. Career stats, better draft logic, Xfactor customization. The gameplay is better. The run game is more challenging than last year but that's not saying much. I would pay $30 for it. But I buy at launch every year no matter what.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Thank you man, appreciate the detailed response !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-25-2021, 01:59 PM   #8
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boghks
Thank you man, appreciate the detailed response !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

It'll be free in the EA Play // Game Pass Vault in a couple weeks. Unless you need it now I would wait for it to be free.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »